Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Starting the 90 day journey!

Oslo, Norway, Gaia, Milky Way, Universe, Cosmos...

Re: Starting the 90 day journey!

For me its become the holy grail at this point. Not that its the end road, but i can see that to master this art, there are so many skills i need to learn to lay the foundation which to build upon. And it should all come from me, no short cuts this time! That means practice, patience and endurance. Its what ive been searching for for a long time. But yes, my health comes first. Syrangely enough its this dis-ease that has made me find back to this again. It has indeed been a big teacher for me. I see now where i need to go and an outline of how i should get there is being presented. Now, its just a matter of walking the path
    Know yourself and you will know the Universe and the Gods

In a dream, somewhere finding my way home

Welcome to the forum!

You'll find some incredibly insightful and wise folks here (listen to them first!)

On the topic of CDs and such, I can't say enough about what these guys produce:

http://www.store.unexplainable.net/products/lucid.php

I have hundreds of binaurals ranging from hemi-sync to holo-sync to you name it. I just found these gems from reading about them on a Lucid Dreaming blog that mentioned them. Note that I do NOT work for anyone and get no kick backs of any kind. I don't promote what I don't believe in. All I can say is that after using their Astral and Lucid dreaming mp3s, I have had my first successes. I can feel myself loosening when I listen. And, they're just pleasant sounding, unlike so many others.

Of course, we're all different. Your mileage may vary.

Best of luck (if there is such a thing)!

Soul
    Know Thyself

Hi Magus,

I hope I'm not being arrogant but I believe I understand your urge to really get an experience of "I am more than my body" since you have this condition - even though it is getting better. I totally agree with Beekeeper that rest would be imperative and that you and your doctors knows what is best for you. But if you cannot find the peace to rest (as I reckon might happen from time to time), you could alternate resting with doing the spine bounce (found in week 2 of MAP), it has healing effects and I use it when I get worried about my health. If you do it enough it becomes automatic and then you can fall asleep and it continues while you rest. During this type of practice I have sometimes woken up noticing that I am doing energy work while sleeping. Bouncing/sponging energy up and down the spine also takes the mind off of thinking, "how is my health now, how is my health now, wonder if this medicine is good etc. etc."
    I deeply and truly respect beliefs and believers. Still... I want to know.

Good advice! Will definetly give it a go. Ive done that exercise a few times using the MAP cd companion. And youre quite right, it becomes automatic quite quickly. I also recieved the NEW book yesterday, so i can do some reading there as well. And just to put things clearly, off course my health comes first! Ive just got a lot of time laying still, so. I wonder if i can put that time to good use when i have the energy. And now, ive got something to do

Blog Entries

I bet you have an OBE real soon.
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

Quote Originally Posted by Beekeeper View Post
    I bet you have an OBE real soon.
    +1

It's good to know that your health comes first. Another idea with lots of laying-still-time could be to look into the The Monroe Institute's Gateway Voyage CD:s. There you basically, as I see it, have it done to you, it's not "A Program That Requires A Lot of Diligent Practice", you just listen to the Hemi-Sync waves and that's it, as I understand it. According to scientific studies done in association with the Monroe Institute Hemi-Sync also reduces the time one needs for recuperation from surgery and serious illness, to me it seems that you maybe could look into that. Or, rather, have a friend look into it for you. Your doctor should be extremely curious and supportive about this. (The Gateway CD:s are available on amazon.com.)

I acually got them and have them with me on my ipad in the hospital

Quote Originally Posted by Magus View Post
    I acually got them and have them with me on my ipad in the hospital
    Well hey, there you go! You're all set up for complete recovery then, if the condition is in remission (as you said) and if you can bear the hospital food!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SoulSail View Post
    Welcome to the forum!

You'll find some incredibly insightful and wise folks here (listen to them first!)

On the topic of CDs and such, I can't say enough about what these guys produce:

http://www.store.unexplainable.net/products/lucid.php

I have hundreds of binaurals ranging from hemi-sync to holo-sync to you name it. I just found these gems from reading about them on a Lucid Dreaming blog that mentioned them. Note that I do NOT work for anyone and get no kick backs of any kind. I don't promote what I don't believe in. All I can say is that after using their Astral and Lucid dreaming mp3s, I have had my first successes. I can feel myself loosening when I listen. And, they're just pleasant sounding, unlike so many others.

Of course, we're all different. Your mileage may vary.

Best of luck (if there is such a thing)!

Soul
    Soulsail, do you use the isochronic or the binaural ones?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast