Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: What was your first Neg you faced in OBE/ Astral and your toughest you fought?

Re: What was your first Neg you faced in OBE/ Astral and your toughest you fought?

Quote Originally Posted by Zethor View Post
    Hello,I thought it would be interesting to see peoples different experiences with Negs. I'm curious with anyone keen to answer, what was your first Negative entity you faced in an Astral / OBE experience
    The first I recall was when I was about 2 years old,I was attacked in dreamstate and couldn't move the body when I came back to it. I was told a lot of lies and I was told that I deserved to die and was generally verbally abused. It frightened me and made me fear the dark and fear going out of the body. I had a series of nightmares concerning it.It was a skinny old man with black bat wings that smelt horribly and drooled out of the right side of its mouth. He was a demonically descended pedophile ghost
    and what was the hardest you ever fought in direct combat with their appearance also for both and how it was over come.
    The hardest was an attack on the household by 3 teenagers whom were demonically descended. We knew one of them. The other two were his friends. He attacked us because he was in jail for attempted murder of our daughter. He blamed us for his jail sentence. These boys looked like human faced beasts hairy skinny and smelly. The appearance would change from this naked hairy bat winged beast to a clothed human with a scowling face. Four of us were attacked in dreamstate. They sat on our chests and ate energy from the chest and scalp. I was unable to move. After the one attacking me consumed the crown energy, I could not see him or hear him anymore. The attack caused my husband to have a heart attack that night. I had to go to cardiac intensive care. Two of our children vomited and blanched and became very weak and depressed. I projected out of the body and hid in the wall and was yanked out of there. I found that I could hide in a doorframe better. I evoked the principal archangels and Christ and Michael removed them. Christ lectured us to not invited snakes into the nest.
    ~*~Love , Light & Laughter ~*~

Re: What was your first Neg you faced in OBE/ Astral and your toughest you fought?

Hi Aunt Clair,

Thanks for sharing, it sure musn't of been easy going through all that Was good to hear they were finaly removed though I hope everyone is ok now and continue to be so.
    Curious did you call Christ and Michael in the dream / OBE state?

Caio

Zethor

Each of us woke instinctively when we were attacked. The two adult children who weren't attacked, remained asleep and woke oblivious to any trouble in the home.

So I evoked during the attack while in dreamstate and after waking too.

As Robert Bruce says coming back to the body and awareness of the body is a good defense. He suggests wiggling a big toe to regain control of the physical body during sleep paralysis, for example.
    ~*~Love , Light & Laughter ~*~