Thread: Wild idea: Assisted exits!

Wild idea: Assisted exits!

Hi Forum,

I just got this wild idea... not quite managing to go the last distance on the exit seems to be fairly common. Reading some stories where a projected person affects a non-projected person lately I then figured, "Hey! why not help each other with this!" Let me give an illustrative example.

Bob and Lisa like this projecting business. However, Bob doesn't quite get through the exit that well. Lisa is very solid at this though. So Bob and Lisa decides to practice together, so they set a date and they go into trance at the same time, and then Lisa gets out and comes to Bob and gives him a hand and Bob can get out too!

This could be a lot of fun and helping to get those out that have problems with exits. I wish I was in the exit-part of MAP, but, progressing deliberately slowly, it'll take some time before I'm there. But maybe some of you others would like to try this? I myself would really want to engage in this if I manage to get solid in projecting, I am also foreseeing an avalanche effect here, if I could get help like this I'd for sure like to pay it forward some 20-fold or something like that. (And I would do it even if no one helped me.)

I also believe we would also form a lot of knowledge about the Real-Time Zone. For example it could also be immensely interesting to develop skills to get to each other over the globe, imagine Lisa in Italy and Bob in the US.

Sounds fun right!?

Best regards
    Johnny

PS: Suggested rules to this game could be that people who wish assistance could reply to this thread and then people who wish to assist could talk to them in private messages, then this thread wont get swamped by discussions of who will help whom etc. Success stories due to this thread could maybe go into this thread though?

PPS: Another benefit could be that the receiver will know for sure that he/she will be greeted by a friend... I read some about these astral entities and negs etc. and this way the newbie/receiver would, I guess, have a better chance at experiencing a better first-time exit. I am also thinking that the receiver and giver could agree on something to do together, such as checking a playing card on top of a shelf or something and then the giver, being more seasoned in projecting could remind the receiver to go back to the body and remember the whole thing, that's another benefit right there. (I see all sorts of benefits like this, given that projecting seems to be elusive for some, I don't think we should miss this opportunity. This could raise the success statistics don't you think?)
    Last edited by johnnytheswede; 10th December 2011 at 11:45 AM.
    I deeply and truly respect beliefs and believers. Still... I want to know.

Blog Entries

Re: Wild idea: Assisted exits!

It's pretty ambitious. I'd like to see success stories posted here if it happens.

I always wonder about time differences from region to region and how these impact such arrangements as the one you've mentioned. That is, do such meetings need to take place with both people projecting, meditating or sleeping at the same time in their respective time zones? I know most the times people have told me I've visited them, they've been people who don't live far from me. Only a couple of times did that correspond with me remembering being "out" and I never recalled the visit to those actual people, even if I recalled significant parts of the OBE.
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

Hmmm, so memory is the crucial point then... Bruce & Mercer say that memory has to do with energy levels... an interesting experiment I guess then would be to really put effort into doing energy work and maybe couple that with affirmations of what the destination and objective would be... I mean to really set a focus...

I would like to try to go to *you* by going: I am now with Beekeeper [breathing deeply, raising energy], I am now with Beekeeper [breathing deeply, raising energy], I am now with Beekeeper [breathing deeply, raising energy], for a long time, maybe staring at a photograph of you or something... and then take off... It's not every day you get a visitor from Sweden down there eh? Would you like to do this experiment some time in the future?

Well, I guess I am also very much ahead of where I am currently... like I said, I'm in week three and have been in week three for about four weeks so this is really an issue that I probably will want to put to rest for the time being. Anyway, I really wanted to share it to the forum so others could get to it if they feel inspired. I also hope to see success stories of this some time.

BTW: If you wanna do it some time in some future, I guess I'd need something else than the otherwise very nice grass-chewing giraffe, otherwise one part of me might end up in Australia and another part might end up in Zimbabwe. (I really like giraffes though.)

I did try something sort of like this twice, going into a freinds dream. Both times I described aspects of what was in his dream. I don't know how well this works with someone you don't know well, I tried visiting the dreams of a paranormal book author once but I don't know if it worked becaus ehe never answered my email.

Yes, IMHO you are pinpointing another crucial thing here, can one enter the experience of someone you do not have a some sort of relationship with... I am thinking that this could be something to form knowledge about: how can the connection be made in the physical and utilised in the astral/RTZ?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny
    I would like to try to go to *you* by going: I am now with Beekeeper [breathing deeply, raising energy], I am now with Beekeeper [breathing deeply, raising energy], I am now with Beekeeper [breathing deeply, raising energy], for a long time, maybe staring at a photograph of you or something... and then take off... It's not every day you get a visitor from Sweden down there eh? Would you like to do this experiment some time in the future?

Well, I guess I am also very much ahead of where I am currently... like I said, I'm in week three and have been in week three for about four weeks so this is really an issue that I probably will want to put to rest for the time being. Anyway, I really wanted to share it to the forum so others could get to it if they feel inspired. I also hope to see success stories of this some time.

BTW: If you wanna do it some time in some future, I guess I'd need something else than the otherwise very nice grass-chewing giraffe, otherwise one part of me might end up in Australia and another part might end up in Zimbabwe. (I really like giraffes though.)
    The problem with knowing in advance what a person looks like is that you then have the material to dream them up. If you don't know the person, you might get a character who keeps changing. I did this experiment with an American on a forum. He knew nothing about my looks and got a brunette lady whose hair kept altering to blond and who had glasses that kept altering. I do wear glasses but not always, so he got that right, and they probably changed because I've worn different frames over the years. The hair thing was interesting. I'm a brunette but my avatar picture there was a blond pixie so this probably accounted for the fluctuations. When we conversed, he heard what I said all garbled. It may be that his perceiving senses in the non-physical body were still developing.

I'm pretty sure I've been to Africa in an OBE type dream. It was pretty phenomenal.

If you still want to do the experiment after all this, I'm happy to do it. Personally, I know you don't have to be out of body to pick up a lot of information on the other person. I've certainly dreamt of people whom I've gone on to meet shortly afterwards. They often show up looking younger than their actual age.

Yeah, giraffes are great.
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

OK, we'll pick it up later then. I'm looking forward to it. But, as for now, back to them preparations... Gotta get the basics down first