Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Energy prestimulation and rasing... (Also in response to Soulsail.)

1. Re: Energy prestimulation and rasing... (Also in response to Soulsail.)

I work every free minute on my energy, if i think on it.

In the bus, in waiting rooms, while watching television, during the OBE-Attempts,...

I dont use breathing techniqes anymore. I control the energy "directly" and completely independent from breathing, what makes the controlling more effective, because the energy flows constant and not only in pulses. This took a longer time to learn it, but it was worth it.

Re: Energy prestimulation and rasing... (Also in response to Soulsail.)

@CFT

Is that energy raising or chakra med? or both?
    "We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience" ~Chardin~

Quote Originally Posted by proyect_outzone View Post
    I work every free minute on my energy, if i think on it.

In the bus, in waiting rooms, while watching television, during the OBE-Attempts,...

I dont use breathing techniqes anymore. I control the energy "directly" and completely independent from breathing, what makes the controlling more effective, because the energy flows constant and not only in pulses. This took a longer time to learn it, but it was worth it.
    I also do a lot throughout my days. For me this is not as focused as when I'm sitting in a quiet area with nothing going on around me (obviously) but I do feel as though doing so is vitally important. As with anything else, it does get easier with time. I would like to know more about your technique on not utilizing breath in your energy work. Could you describe some of your practices in a little more detail?
    "We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience" ~Chardin~

4. Re: Energy prestimulation and rasing... (Also in response to Soulsail.)

The technique of breathless energy movement needs a bit abstraction. One focuses usually during breathing on a point to "drag" or "activate" the energy sensation. The physical support by breathing makes the focus for beginners easier. But it can also be done without support of breathing. One focuses on a point on or in the body and focuses simultanously on the energy sensation. One will learn then soon, how to "grab" and "drag" the energy directly.

Helpful for learning to focus on points is this method:

(M.3.10) Focus on points within and near of the own body A technique, which can support the application of other methods, is the focusing of a point in the own body or in the near of the own body. This method itself is probably not so really supernatural, but a good point fixation can support many supernatural abilities and is for many methods even necessary. It is a very tricky thing, wich can bring, in combination with other methods (especially those of the group "M.2" and similar), quite interesting results. One focuses first on a (free selectable) point in the body, just to feel, how exactly this place feels. If one changes now the place, one notices, that the observed place is always point-like. It can be moved, like a point, through the entire body. Who already masters "M.2" in part or entirely, might notice, that the energy feels diffrent through the moving of the observation point. If you master that, try to move the point outside of the body. The imagination to follow mentally a bee, can help. If one does this over short distances outside of the body, one notices, that the body areas unter the "bee" feel addressed, although the "bee" is over it. If one lets the "bee" now circling around the head, one notices an interesting sensation during strong approximations and accurate fixing. To get a better feel for the approach, one can also hold a pencil or something in the proximity of the head. In most cases one will feel a strange sensation, when it is brought very close to the body (without contact).

Thank you for the insight. I will try this technique.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Archimedes View Post
    @CFT

Is that energy raising or chakra med? or both?
    I was talking about energy raising, but I do chakra work a few times a week- I never did primaries more than that, except when they're 'covered' by energy raising.
    I do love sponging, though, and I try to do it every day, although I don't succeed-lol.
    I usually do all of the above when I meditate, unless I do K Yoga, which does work the chakras, but differently than NEW.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

@CFT

I have been looking into yoga lately as I feel it would be spiritually and physically beneficial. How long have you been doing K yoga? I'm not sure if you have answered this question before, but have you awakened your Kundalini yet? On a side note I have signed up for Reiki level 1 class! I'm pretty pumped for it! I just love learning anything energy related.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Archimedes View Post
    @CFT

I have been looking into yoga lately as I feel it would be spiritually and physically beneficial. How long have you been doing K yoga?
    I'm going to go with a year, although it's not strictly correct- I had an instructor about two to three years ago, I didn't practice at all for many months, and now I try to practice at least once a week, and have been doing so for about six months. So I imagine that it comes out to maybe a year, more or less.
    I'm not sure if you have answered this question before, but have you awakened your Kundalini yet?
    I've 'awakened' it, but it hasn't come up- or maybe it has, but I don't think so. I have occasional energy effects (some really cool, some really uncomfortable) but I certainly haven't gotten any wiser or better able to handle stuff. So....

On a side note I have signed up for Reiki level 1 class! I'm pretty pumped for it! I just love learning anything energy related.
    I hear having practiced NEW makes Reiki easier to learn.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

can't figure out how to delete this post.

Click Edit Post and you will get more buttons on the right side. Click 'Delete' and you will get yet more buttons, this time on the left side. Then select the one you want: Either 'soft delete' (which hides the answer so you can go back to it if you want to) or 'Physically remove', which makes it go away forever.
    Cheers
    C.
    Last edited by CFTraveler; 15th February 2012 at 02:37 PM.
    "It is better to conquer yourself than to win a thousand battles. Then the victory is yours.
    It cannot be taken from you, not by angels or by demons, heaven or hell." -Buddha

Quote Originally Posted by proyect_outzone View Post
    The technique of breathless energy movement needs a bit abstraction. One focuses usually during breathing on a point to "drag" or "activate" the energy sensation. The physical support by breathing makes the focus for beginners easier. But it can also be done without support of breathing. One focuses on a point on or in the body and focuses simultanously on the energy sensation. One will learn then soon, how to "grab" and "drag" the energy directly.

Helpful for learning to focus on points is this method:
    honestly, i'ved never used breathing as a focusing/energy work technique until recently...i kind of learned it backward. i started with learning how to sense my own energy, then how to activate certain points. after that i noticed little beads(feels like big copper BB's rolling and leaving a trace on my body) of energy moving to and from, aswell as between my energy centers. I found this to be kind of curious, so i started focusing on that movement and slowly learned how to control the movement over the last 2 years...i've hardly mastered it but its nice to be able to control what i do with my energy...

however, its only in the last 6 months or so that i have started to use breathing as part of my work....as i said, i've sort of learned it backwards. i find the breath useful when i am having trouble focusing and clearing my mind, but it isn't neccisary for energy work.
    "It is better to conquer yourself than to win a thousand battles. Then the victory is yours.
    It cannot be taken from you, not by angels or by demons, heaven or hell." -Buddha

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast