Energy raising...went through NEW treatise, happily with the results/sensations RB said to expect...have been doing his recommended daily regimen for a couple of weeks now 3-4 times a day (yes, I'm a Newbie!) That energy-raising sans breathing link sounds interesting...the one thing I've noticed myself is trying to maintain everything I want to accomplish during inhale. More than once I've felt frustrated...sponging up through feet...up spine...then I do a multiple split awareness and sponge up through my hands/arms to join sponged energy at my spine/neck, then I "use" one spinge to bring all that energy down front of face and eventually to the sub-naval storage. Trying to use my breathing as a step-gauge has left me stretching my inhale to the point I'm not relaxing...trying to gather up all this energy drawn from hands/feet, then bringing to storage on exhale...I'm going to keep using breathing though...to new at NEW (sorry...couldn't resist!) to change methodology...will just fine-tune current method.
"Sometimes life seems like a dream, especially when I look down and see that I forgot to put on my pants."