Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Energy prestimulation and rasing... (Also in response to Soulsail.)

Blog Entries

Re: Energy prestimulation and rasing... (Also in response to Soulsail.)

Quote Originally Posted by baalixan
    however, its only in the last 6 months or so that i have started to use breathing as part of my work....as i said, i've sort of learned it backwards. i find the breath useful when i am having trouble focusing and clearing my mind, but it isn't neccisary for energy work.
    IMO you didn't learn it 'backwards'- Robert teaches energy raising independent of breathing, and then, only if you find it necessary (or convenient) you use your breath to focus the movement.
    The way I learned it (from him) was- energy sensing, energy moving, moving quicker, then primaries. After you're moving energy quickly (as in bouncing or circuits) he tells you to use your breath if you find it helpful. I do, so when I teach it, I tell the person to breath in when the energy is going up, and out when the energy is going down and in, only because of the association with elements and my own positive results from doing so.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

2. Re: Energy prestimulation and rasing... (Also in response to Soulsail.)

Energy raising...went through NEW treatise, happily with the results/sensations RB said to expect...have been doing his recommended daily regimen for a couple of weeks now 3-4 times a day (yes, I'm a Newbie!) That energy-raising sans breathing link sounds interesting...the one thing I've noticed myself is trying to maintain everything I want to accomplish during inhale. More than once I've felt frustrated...sponging up through feet...up spine...then I do a multiple split awareness and sponge up through my hands/arms to join sponged energy at my spine/neck, then I "use" one spinge to bring all that energy down front of face and eventually to the sub-naval storage. Trying to use my breathing as a step-gauge has left me stretching my inhale to the point I'm not relaxing...trying to gather up all this energy drawn from hands/feet, then bringing to storage on exhale...I'm going to keep using breathing though...to new at NEW (sorry...couldn't resist!) to change methodology...will just fine-tune current method.
    "Sometimes life seems like a dream, especially when I look down and see that I forgot to put on my pants."