Thread: Interesting thing happens to me.

Interesting thing happens to me.

Just a quick note to let everyone know of an interesting thing that happens to me occasionally while I am doing energy work. It is odd and a bit funny actually . I will be doing energy moving or chakra work and will be focusing on whatever area specific to where I am working. Something happens that makes my left index finger rise up, sometimes almost straight up! This is usually when I have hands laying flat and beside my body, on my back. It is truly odd, I am in no way focused on that finger when this happens. It always surprises me when I realize it is off the bed.

Anyone else have anything like this??

Blog Entries

Re: Interesting thing happens to me.

No.... interesting.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

When I am doing Hemi-Sync, I find that -- although both my hands are flat against the bed on each side of me -- it *feels* like my right index finger is bent up and curled, like a hook. Weird!

Blog Entries

So Russ, when this happens, have you considered doing sponging on that very finger and then see what happens?
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

stargazer Guest

I have not very much productive to add to this topic, just wanted to share that it's giving me massive deja vu like I've read Russ post this exact post before. I had to double check the date.

I do occasionally get the "my arms / hands are lifting / floating" sensation so strong sometimes that I often think I'm awake when it's happening. It seems related to higher states of energy flow. Always happens in morning after a lot of good sleep, in a good energetic state of mind when I'm in a phase of life where I'm more focused on AP exercises. This rising sensation can sometimes be channeled into an exit technique... I'll feel my arms wanting to float out, so I imagine a big balloon filling with air underneath my arms and gently helping float me out. Sometimes my arms rise up and even bump back against the head board and it feels so real that I'll have to open my eyes to check. My arms are almost always flat on the bed though I'm sure a time or two I've had a raised wrist. (Maybe some astral / physical body interplay there) Also these "floaty" / buzzing high bits can serve as a handy exit point... I've had the experience before where I've gotten so much energy raised that I fizzed unintentionally right out of a buzzing right ear, throat, top of head, etc... These are always lovely light, sunny, high energy morning types of experiences. Makes me think of excited electrons jumping up levels.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by russmi31 View Post
    Just a quick note to let everyone know of an interesting thing that happens to me occasionally while I am doing energy work. It is odd and a bit funny actually . I will be doing energy moving or chakra work and will be focusing on whatever area specific to where I am working. Something happens that makes my left index finger rise up, sometimes almost straight up! This is usually when I have hands laying flat and beside my body, on my back. It is truly odd, I am in no way focused on that finger when this happens. It always surprises me when I realize it is off the bed.

Anyone else have anything like this??
    I have had very many similar comical/funny/silly things like this occur. In Buddhism it talks about things like this in some of the sutras. apparently the Buddha said this was called Mara which is like ignorance and so you would be correct in ignoring and laughing at it
    consistent lies is paradoxically a source of truth hubris is the true enemy it lied about me ( devil) & pretends to be me and God

Sex is fun lies are sin tantra is observing orgasm in meditative trance state Saccral chakra rox

GOD is the great ancient Creator spirit and i am a spirit made in Gods image I have everything I need to succeed & more & am actually moving through life at my own pace until I realize complete oneness with the great Spirit of Truth & achieve full enlightenment