Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Joshua David Stone and Ascended Masters

Re: Joshua David Stone and Ascended Masters

Quote Originally Posted by Ascension20122 View Post
    Thanks Aunt Clair, can;t access the links though, it requires login and the forum registration seems to be closed.
    We had a number of spammers and made the rego on the River manual only. I will set those links to view by guests though. Sorry for that. Should you or another gentle reader wish to join us at the River just send me a pm with your email and a preferred handle if not the same as the one here @ AD.
    Are there any other such teachings available today apart from Joshua Stone? I AM University has 30 ascension meditations which they claim are the only such available on earth at this point.
    Well, that I don't know. But it is a good question. Alice Bailey might have been the first to write about the initiations but she did not provide guided meditations or other methodologies to attain them. However, it is not necessary to have a guided meditation to get there. Any magician can take a peer with them in projection to the realms, though. Once you develop a core image of a particular temple in the Higher Planes you can attain that by visualisation , will and intention. It is an evocation of the portal to that realm into which you step. It is so incredible. The clairvoyant peers you sit with in circle see each other in that journey like a band of adventurers in a real time dungeons & dragon game, when the energy is high enough. It works online too but not as well as being in the same room for circle.

We found the 5th to 7th online and from there , we merely opened in protection and the teaching spirits would appear and guide us to the realms and teach us concerning the subsequent initiations.
    ~*~Love , Light & Laughter ~*~

I have tried to make those links available to guests. The material was posted on AD but I can't find it . I think it was posted in an earlier incarnation of AD and my links to those posts are broken now. So I have tried to post the material again for you and others . It had a few links in it and is awaiting approval by the mods. So look for it . Here is a post with excerpts from Alice Bailey concerning Initiation of the Magician , too;
    http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/sho...t106776perhaps it was in

3. Re: Joshua David Stone and Ascended Masters

Thanks Again!! Still can't access these pages, presents a login screen to me.

Also, how do these meditations work? When a practitioner reads these long meditations published by Joshua Stone, should he be in a certain frame of mind? Should he already be an experienced practitioner? I have been reading and listening to these meditations for a while and notice no changes. So I wonder if I am not doing it right....

Thanks Again!! Still can't access these pages, presents a login screen to me.
    I apologise I noted that as well. I set that forum to guests view but something somewhere else overrides that and I gave up. I posted them here at AD instead. BUT they are awaiting Mod approval probably because of the length and the links within them. So please ask CFT if you might read them or if she can post them, now.
    Also, how do these meditations work? When a practitioner reads these long meditations published by Joshua Stone, should he be in a certain frame of mind? Should he already be an experienced practitioner? I have been reading and listening to these meditations for a while and notice no changes. So I wonder if I am not doing it right....
    Definitely. One should be in sacred chamber with eyes closed in dim light in trance which is why a volunteer should read it aloud or the passage should be pre-recorded so all in the group might enjoy it. Also a free group meets nearly every day online on Skype at 7 am Perth time to discuss and project together too. That would be a good opportunity to become attuned through the beginning initiations.

If interested , just add Aunt Clair , Blaze or Pawel to your contact requests to be notified and invited to circle.

Blog Entries

Thanks for pointing that out- I don't get an auto 'moderate' message automatically, so if this happens let me know and I try to take care of it promptly.

Edit: I've approved them, someone make sure they can see them now.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

6. Re: Joshua David Stone and Ascended Masters

Hi Aunt Clair, are there any Joshua Stone (or other) meditations for protection? From negative beings, reptilians, astral parasites, curses etc?