Thread: Astral Projection to solve crimes

Astral Projection to solve crimes

I was reminded of a article i i read about the Buddha, and it said that after he reached enlightenment he would sit down and meditate every morning and using his mental eye he world look all over the world to see if anyone needed help.

I think that every time i go to walmart they usually have posters on missing or abducted persons, and i always stop for a few moments to look at the pictures of people missing; children, teenagers, and adults. There are so many people missing and i often think to myself would it be possible to find them using astral projection? Even after every news report they usually ask you for any information or tips these crimes would be appreciated.

I know in the grand scheme of reality it wont solve anything but it would be nice to use astral projection to help solve crimes.

I know there have been psychics used in police investigations but although there are some successes there are even more and many more failures to turn up any evidence or find the people involved in crimes.

And to be honest i have always suspected that these "psychics" that do help the authorities on crimes or missing persons cases are just naturally sensitive people. They have just taken their "natural sensitivity" for granted and not chosen to do any training like energy work or meditation to improve their skills, so that could be a reason that there are so very few successful psychics.

What do you think would take to have real practical and undenying results on finding missing persons, individual that have committed crimes, or maybe even stopping them before they happen? Maybe real time astral projection, high powered vision screen? Would our higher self even allow this to be done?

Re: Astral Projection to solve crimes

There are no occult laws against doing this...including from the higher self. The best approach to this would be to combine Remote Viewing training and practice with energy and chakra work to stimulate psychic abilities. Remote Viewing is the modern term for 'clairvoyance', but it uses a disciplined approach to overcome the natural 'guesswork' or AOL 'analytical overlay' that ruins most clairvoyant viewing. RB