Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: My Husbands an Astral Guide?!!

Imogen's Foggy Dreamscape - Interpretation

Both my husband and I have come to the conclusion that we are being tested in the astral and lower causal planes through our dreams. He has been aware for some time of "others" guiding the course of his dreams, and he interacts with them both directly and intuitively. He was aware a few days ago of failing a test (despite that spectacular download of a lifetime record of dreams which I have recorded for posterity) but then he had a redemption dream to show him his strengths. He is AWARE and that is good.

At the same time, I am remembering more of my dreams, but not all of them. I get the feeling that they are very colorful and expansive, sometimes breathtakingly beautiful, full of light and color, then *poof * gone. Perhaps I am not allowed to fully remember because I would not want to leave!

Last night there were storm elements (wind, rain, crashing waves) in my dreams because it was storming outside and we live pretty close to the earth's noise. I have forgotten the details, of course. I was hanging on to something from that, to do with water and waves, but my husband woke me up with question, and the key phrase was swept away in an early morning conversation.

Meanwhile, I was ruminating over the other two dreams:

They had similar features, although the second was a lot more sophisticated. They both primarily took place in buildings with either people in attendence or lounging about that did not seemingly have much interaction with me, except the key figures I stated. In the first, I believe I passed the test by remaining calm and sharing remorse over the symbolic broken necklace with my sister/higher self without becoming defensive or overly emotional about it. I have received a strong personal message from that, so I believe I became lucid in the last moment of that dream, and passed the test.

In the second dream, I knew I was occupying or observing a life that was not my own. In the way I told it, there did not seem to be any other important, fully interactive characters, except the library staff. There was a lot that went on there that I lost in translation. The library staff was extremely supportive of my work, and gave me excellent resources to accomplish my task. I felt very pleased, but a little intimidated by the attention. The "sister" who strongly disapproved was a minor character, but probably someone who could have emotionally manipulated my character if we had not been helping her with the most awesome sense of self-containment and peace of mind about the task at hand. I guess I was sent to this place to help her. Another test passed.

I forgot to mention prior that my perspective changes a lot in dreams. I did not switch characters in this dream, but was aware from both within the woman to being an objective observer of her, like watching a movie. I saw some scenes from high above rather than purely in the subjective parts. I am so accustomed to multi-dimensional viewing that I forgot to fully illustrate it. Do not know how I can describe it in all it's many facets anyway.
    Last edited by imogen; 24th December 2011 at 10:54 AM.
    The most beautiful experience we can have is the mysterious. ~ Albert Einstein

Blog Entries

Re: My Husbands an Astral Guide?!!

So, Beekeeper, are you sending bees to wake me up in my dreams? *lol*
    Most definitely not but I have certainly had the experience of being stung by a swarm of bees or sometimes wasps in dreams. I suspect it's the physical body interpreting re-entry electricity-like sensations I've experienced consciously. In your case, I think it's an experience of dream symbolism.
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

Blog Entries

I've been conscious of this thread but only just come to it now. Your quick progress just shows how powerful intention is. I have some suggestions to help you with recall.

1. Before bed mentally affirm that you will wake up after every dream.

2. When you do wake up, stay in exactly the same position with your eyes closed (not moving is the hardest part for me). Then begin remembering the dream/s, not necessarily in sequence.

3. If you're inclined, jot down key words (I don't do this and do sometimes lose dreams as a consequence). You can also use the MILD technique to try to recreate the dream and enter it consciously.

Expect not to remember some dreams, even when you've been rolling along nicely. I tend to believe they do their work even when we don't remember them. I also think a portion of them aren't significant, they're just your mind processing the day. I also know that many significant ones are forgotten and you sense this when you wake up with a feeling something big happened but you don't know what. As your hubby experienced, these are never really lost and will perhaps be accessible again some time in your future.
    Williams)

Quote Originally Posted by Beekeeper View Post
    Most definitely not but I have certainly had the experience of being stung by a swarm of bees or sometimes wasps in dreams. I suspect it's the physical body interpreting re-entry electricity-like sensations I've experienced consciously. In your case, I think it's an experience of dream symbolism.
    I agree! I also agree with your suggestions. I need to become more disciplined in just these small areas ... I do have greater memory flows when I write dreams down and more details come to me. I can also project right back into a dream and reexperience for greater detail. I guess I also need to challenge myself to observe surface details more closely, rather than get caught up in how situations feel. I have just noticed that I rarely remember complete conversations word for word in dreams, but the feelings of each character I tune into quite easily. I guess that is also how I am in real life, too, because of the empathic or clairvoyant ability.

My HS stung me on my ear, so I am supposed to work on my hearing (or all my senses more equally), maybe. I used to be a quiet, listening , fully sensing person, but now I seem to throw up a wall of sound and chatter, like white noise, that blocks signals and keeps people at bay. Knowing stuff gets me into a LOT of trouble in real life. I wonder if "white noise" IRL has any correlation with the FOG in my dreams, seems like a clouding of the senses either way.
    Last edited by imogen; 24th December 2011 at 12:24 PM.

Blog Entries

My HS stung me on my ear, so I am supposed to work on my hearing (or all my senses more equally), maybe.
    Maybe it's simpler. Could mean: "Listen!" The sting itself would be like an exclamation mark.

Blog Entries

I actually thought it might have also signified the pain of hearing the news about your nephew but I wasn't about to say because I respect the dreamer's interpretation of the dream before any I'd suggest. That said, dream symbolism can work on many levels simultaneously.
    Williams)

Quote Originally Posted by Korpo View Post
    Maybe it's simpler. Could mean: "Listen!" The sting itself would be like an exclamation mark.
    Probably just so. I tend to over-complicate. Thanks, Korpo.

Quote Originally Posted by Beekeeper View Post
    I actually thought it might have also signified the pain of hearing the news about your nephew but I wasn't about to say because I respect the dreamer's interpretation of the dream before any I'd suggest. That said, dream symbolism can work on many levels simultaneously.
    It's true I was worried about that unconsciously because the worry came into my dream. But the last part, the necklace and the bee sting all seemed about something else since having my consciousness expanded some from recent studies. We build belief systems, then they get shattered by deeper truths, or even devoured by a ruthless physical reality. If it is a deeper truth, then we have to either climb out of our comfort area or ignore it. Free will. At the same time my sister / higher self utterly flooded me with love, almost as if showing me that this belief system I thought was broken was fully supported by Source as my spiritual experience in this incarnation. This is my challenge - to have an old native soul in a modern era - to willingly grow and evolve with new information given, to integrate more fully with higher self / source, to become all that I can be. Obviously, I have pondered over this more soberly the past few weeks, and distanced myself from the influences of this forum to figure it out. All we can have is our own experience of physical reality, and the subtle body influences to process the Higher Truth. The astral realm and the human experience of it, has been around since the beginning of our time, planted in the dreams and visions of indigenous people everywhere on this planet and beyond. My ancestors knew it, and it is spoken of in every American Native tribe I have studied. Nothing is new, it just has to be relearned because the expansion of western civilization and their religious system destroyed the knowledge. Then there are language barriers and semantics, too, even among these new astral "pioneers." I even see the message of the astral realms in Jesus' sermons now, and most people refuse to see it; instead they box themselves in with darkly conceived notions of what truth is, based on what other people believe. Herd mentality. No wonder Jesus called them sheep. I see metaphors of the astral realms hidden in everything in physical reality now. The clues are everywhere.

I am moving my "dream journal" to a more secure location. I was horrified to see my blogs on Astral Dynamics main page. There are just some very private journeys I need to take, and while your scrutiny is helpful, the feeling of being in the public eye is not. *lol* I am still going through some studies with RB, and seeing where that leads. I had a stint with insomnia, probably from high carb / sugar intake, and exhaustion, and just was not retaining dreams at all when I did sleep. I did have some "exit" activity, full body buzzing and lifting one nightx but fell asleep, even though I was consciously telling myself, "This is it! Stay awake!" I do often wake up feeling like I was just in a golden, warm place, and this physical world seems a little dull and dreary in comparison. Alaska winters ARE dark and dreary sometimes.

I found this about "bee sting" in dreams:

Bees are also symbols of communication. The saying 'tell it to the bees' meant using bees to transmit wishes and desires out to Higher Self / Source. Bees work in complete cooperation, communicating with each other so that their hive remains intact and productive. Bees in a dream may indicate a need for communication either with a group or with a significant other.

Magickal attributes: Concentration necessary to carry out a task. Planning and saving for the future. Prosperity. Astral traveling to the realm of the HS/Source to better understand the cycle of reincarnation. Talking to a deceased person. Helping an Earth-bound spirit move on to its proper place.

There were many other references, but none I resonated with.