Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: Life Transformation

1. Re: Life Transformation

I would like to repeat this. Nothing objective in my life has changed. I had good periods where I was calm and hopeful and felt a sense of love within but I also went through some deep emotional crashes. If I had a gun within reach, I don't know if I would have been able to restrain the impulse to pull the trigger. I need help. Emotional changes do not last without objective changes. I'll re-read the replies to see if I can see/understand anything in them that I didn't before. I deeply hate the life I have and feel powerless to change.

Quote Originally Posted by lycan View Post
    I'm growing increasingly unwilling to live the life I have. The only thing that keeps me from suicide is the hope of change through "deliberate manifestation" and this hope is running thin to the point where I find it difficult to concentrate on visualization or on feeling good in general... or anything else at all, including distractions. My greatest desire is to be a successful international male model. I cannot do this unless there are significant changes in my body. Height is a big issue, but so is age, skin and hair. I don't want to model as a side hobby. I'm also near the end of what is considered an appropriate age for fashion models. Sometimes I break down in tears out of the feeling of hopelesness but I pick myself up. Other times I feel "euphoric" from the joy of trust. I suppose in a way "modeling" is a kind of symbol of what I want, more than the exact thing I want.

Certain things, aside from that, might help improve my trust and overall quality of life. I would like to move out of reach of my family and live on my own for a while but I have zero interest in running any sort of business or doing any kind of job. It's not that I am not willing to be active, it's that those things feel like detours, like giving up.

I'm focusing on inducing a dream state and acting out the things I desire there. I've had very limited success as my circumnstances make it difficult to do this. I have to wait until around midnight to go to sleep as I don't have my own room and there is usually people moving around and making noise around my bed in the early morning (they actually make more noise than necessary so that I'll get up) and all through the day.

Any suggestions?

Re: Life Transformation

Profound changes in consciousness can happen when one reaches
    a point of complete surrender. In my own life, during moments of
    great depression, I asked my Higher Self to take charge of my
    life and bear my burdens. I quickly forget my dependence when
    things go well however, but I try every day to surrender again.

If things are that serious with you, you must try and find
    professional help as well.

Blog Entries

Re: Life Transformation

If I had a gun within reach, I don't know if I would have been able to restrain the impulse to pull the trigger.
    I've been there. You need healing. I seriously suggest you speak to your doctor or other health care professional. Suicidal ideation is not something to be taken lightly.

Emotional changes do not last without objective changes.
    This is because you rely on "objective" changes for your emotional cues. You aren't getting peace or joy from within, from Spirit, but, rather, you're trying to derive them from the circumstances of your reality. You can NEVER be made permanently happy or be at peace from the outside in. It is impossible.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5