Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Life Transformation

Re: Life Transformation

Not so. You can go to the park where you live, and find a quiet place and meditate there. You can go to your county library, and meditate there. There are ways to get privacy to meditate. You can even go to a church (any church that opens it's doors during times when services are not going on) and sit in the quiet and meditate there.
    If you need the quiet time you can get it. What you can't do is decide what's not going to work, because you're just creating more of it.
    But can I meditate to the point of having an astral projection/lucid dreaming experience in those places?

Quote Originally Posted by Korpo View Post
    Just a random thought: Have you considered a career as for example an airline attendant? Airline crews travel the most of all professions, and by hearing a friend talk about his wife (who does this) I get the impression that they also meet a lot of people outside of the job. His wife for example is Japanese, he is Austrian and they met in Thailand.
    I considered other things but not this in particular. There is some resistance in me to even look into this. It does not seem like an easy job to get and the effort required feels like spending energy on a detour, on something to avoid going for what I really want. It took me a long time and a lot of introspection to even define modeling as a career of interest to me; I want it. If I can be as beautiful as I want to be, I can be a model. If I can be a model, I would rather be it than a flight attendant. If I can't, I think I would be depressed as a flight attendant. If I can't, I think I would be depressed no matter what I did. The idea that this could bring me closer to what I really want does cross my mind and appeal to me but I'm not sure I believe in that enough to make the effort to go in that direction.

Blog Entries

I'll tell you what I did to generate a complete personal and life transformation.

Intention, plus surrender. Most powerful combination, EVER. Works every time. Intend it, then let go of it (surrender it), and don't resist whatever happens as a result (you can usually tell when it's your own intention at work; at least, I can).

For me, the transformation took a couple decades (and it's still ongoing, though it's much more subtle and close to effortless now), but it was both internal and external (the external being a direct reflection of the internal, something I see and understand now; as within, so without). Many people have complete life transformations that are much quicker, obviously.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

What do you mean by surrender?

Blog Entries

Let the universe decide the result.
    For example (and this is only an example) I desire to have a beautiful car. I want a red car that goes fast and is beautiful. I visualize myself riding around in it, how it makes me feel, how it smells, how I go pick up my friend(s) and go have a good time. I do the work necessary to get it (affirmations, meditations, visualization). Then I let go.
    I don't put conditions on the universe on how I should get this car. I let the universe decide for me. I don't decide what brand of car it should be- I let the universe decide for me.
    Most of all, I don't put conditions on the universe on how this should be, I just know that whatever I get is the right thing for me. I let go of the desire to control the outcome.
    If I don't get a car the next week I don't decide it didn't work, because I know that it is done for me, and if someone sells me a car cheap, or someone gives me their old car because they bought a new one and were feeling generous, I thank the universe, because I just got a car easily (or free, or whatever). It may not be the car I envisioned, but it's a car I got at the moment and for that I am grateful.
    A wise man once said (I believe it was Robert Monroe) that the more random the universe is the more easy it is to manifest what you want- but when you start putting conditions on everything, (in other words, control every aspect of the outcome) the harder it is to do this.
    I am rewording what he said of course, this is from memory.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

How do you live your day to day life? What motivates you to do anything at all? How do you earn money for example? How do you find any reason in you to do anything at all? Especially things that require some kind of time investment, like training to be a flight attendant. A car is just something you add to your life. Having it or not makes little difference in your core experience. What I want is a core experience, not an add-on. If I let go of it I have no reason to get up in the morning, no reason to take any action during the day other than the satisfaction of immediate physical desires like hunger or getting off the bed because my back hurts from laying down for so long.
    Last edited by lycan; 23rd December 2011 at 05:09 PM.

I have been waking up naturally in the middle of the night, alert, and managing to induce short, unfocused projections. This happened the day before yesterday and today. It feels like a positive sign.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by lycan View Post
    How do you live your day to day life?
    Same as any other person. I get up, I do stuff, I make decisions, I go to bed. Rinse and repeat, as needed.

Quote Originally Posted by lycan View Post
    What motivates you to do anything at all?
    Because things need to be done, or because I want to do them. By "need" to be done, I mean things like cooking meals and doing laundry and so on. I can say, "Screw it, I'm not motivated to cook dinner," but then we all go hungry and everybody's cranky, and that's just not something I like to experience, so there's my motivation for that. For other things, I'm motivated because I'm committed to doing them (such as essays for the degree I'm working on). For other things, I just want to do them, so I do.

I'm going to probably take six or eight years to finish my degree, and I don't even need a degree, especially not an arts degree in Ancient History. I just decided I wanted to do it, and that's why I'm doing it. The motivation is "I want to do this". If at some point I decide I don't want to do it, I'll stop.

It's entirely untrue that if you release your attachments you'll have no reason to get up in the morning. That's just your fear talking. When you lose the attachments, you're more free to do what you please, and to like what you do, even if it's boring (like doing laundry).

I think you should intend the core change you want. Decide it. Choose it. Intend it. Make up your mind that you'll have it. And then let go of the process, because until you do that, you're just going to be slowing it down or holding it back. You need to get out of your own way.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

How do you make decisions? What I "want to do" is transform my life, to do things that I cannot do under current conditions. If I don't focus on having the life I want, even if just in my imagination, I have no motivation to do anything even remotely productive. My life doesn't become any more positive. I just drift through the day.

Blog Entries

Positive core experiences may help you feel happy for a time, but this will only be true as long as they will last, or even as long as the novelty will not wear off. Then you will end up feeling empty again, and you will always want more to feed the void.

True lasting happiness comes primarily from within, not without. You will not find lasting motivation to accomplish something if it doesn’t come from within, from let’s say, a desire to learn about yourself and to develop inwardly as the unique individual that you are and can be. The material world is the mean at your disposition to learn, to develop and to express your individuality, but it is not the end… And you can meet your end through various means. I’d be very surprised if really there was NO other option for you than male modelling. I am more likely to think that male modelling is for you one mean among many others to express your potential, which I’m sure is too great to be reduced to a single option. Not that you should give up, but as some say, it’s best no to lay all our eggs in the same basket.

One last thing… Be honest : am I wrong or are you threatening the universe that you’ll give up if it doesn’t grant your desire? How about cooperating with it instead? Ask it to help you find what you really need to be happy for instance, or ask it to help you see who you really are and can become. Then let it surprise you… I know it worked for me. It could work for you as well then

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast