Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Life Transformation

Re: Life Transformation

There is nothing any of you can say that will make me willing to let go of this for the sake of something else, because it is not just about the "thing" of being a model, it is about having the freedom to exercise that choice. It is about being truly loved by God. It is not some fantastical notion of shooting fireballs from my hands, it's something that others already do. I will never surrender this if I feel coerced by "the universe" to abandon it because to me it implies that I am unloved. The idea of "letting the universe decide" sounds repulsive to me. The day I fully believe God is unwilling to provide me with this is the day I feel fully abandoned by God, which is the day I lose all desire to live. I know this from experience because I got close to that a few times and I had to find some way to hold on to, and it wasn't "surrender what you want" (that drove me deeper into the dark), it was "surrender the belief that you won't get what you want". It wasn't "trust that God knows best", but "trust in God's infinite power and love".

Stop telling me to give up and let something else show up. There is more resistance in me to that than you could ever hope to break through. This is the "deliberate creation" forum and I am here for a reason. I want to create deliberately.
    Last edited by lycan; 23rd December 2011 at 09:51 PM.

Blog Entries

There is nothing any of you can say that will make me willing to let go of this for the sake of something else, because it is not just about the "thing" of being a model, it is about having the freedom to exercise that choice.
    No one has told you to give up your desire to be a male model, in fact, BW very clearly said that the core thing is to intend what you want.
    What we were saying was not to try to control the way this happens or the details, and not to focus on what you don't want, because that is just going to get in your way.
    The example of the car was just an example, I thought it was pretty clear in my description, a step by step guide, for you to insert your desire. I'm sorry that you didn't get it.
    Good luck to you.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post
    No one has told you to give up your desire to be a male model, in fact, BW very clearly said that the core thing is to intend what you want.
    What we were saying was not to try to control the way this happens or the details, and not to focus on what you don't want, because that is just going to get in your way.
    I'm more than willing to let God/The Universe handle the details. Maybe I have been focusing too much on what I don't want. It's just hard not to.

The example of the car was just an example, I thought it was pretty clear in my description, a step by step guide, for you to insert your desire. I'm sorry that you didn't get it.
    Good luck to you.
    I'll re-read it.

Blog Entries

Lycan, I didn’t mean to offend you in any way, but if my words sounded offensive to you, then I am sorry.

I didn’t mean to say that you should give up. On the contrary, keep holding on to your dream, and do all you can to make it come true. Like you, I do not think it is impossible or out of reach. But even if a dream is entirely realistic and possible, even if one is talented at deliberatly manifesting what one dreams of, and even though we all ARE loved by God/the Universe, disappointment may happen. If it would happen to you, would you then really start believing that God doesn’t love you? Loving parents do not provide their children with everything they desire, but that doesn’t mean they do not love them or care for them. Not at all…

It is my experience that what I intend to manifest sometimes comes true, but sometimes also doesn’t, or turns out different from what I expected. Disappointment happens, as I said, but I know I am loved and cared for nevetheless…Why would it be different for you? Why wouldn't you be loved too?
    Last edited by poème; 24th December 2011 at 05:11 AM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by lycan View Post
    How do you make decisions?
    I don't think I understand. I just decide. I don't have any method for doing it. I just decide, and later, if I find I'm not enjoying what I decided to do, I decide something else. I see something that looks interesting and I decide, "Yeah, I'd like to try that." Or I see something that needs to be done and I say, "Yeah, I guess I'll do that." There's really no process at all.

What I "want to do" is transform my life, to do things that I cannot do under current conditions.
    Yes, I understand that.

And I've done that, which is why I was responding in this thread. I was speaking from the experience of having undergone a complete life transformation, including my name and citizenship. My life now is about as different as can be imagined from what it once was.

If I don't focus on having the life I want, even if just in my imagination, I have no motivation to do anything even remotely productive.
    Living in the future rather than the present is no way to live, and you can't find a centre or a power base there. It's not impossible to consciously make changes in that state, but until you're well grounded in your present reality -- which, after all is said and done, you created -- it's quite difficult.

But releasing attachment is not the same thing as giving up. I'm sorry that I'm unable to communicate this in a way that makes sense to you.

Let me try a metaphor.

Let's say you have a watch you love, but it doesn't work. You take it to a watch repair shop and say, "My watch doesn't work, but I'd like it to. I need you to fix it for me." And the repairer says, "Okay, I can do that. Give me the watch." And you say, "No, I can't, it's my favourite watch. If I give it to you, I won't have it any more!" and the repairer says, "I can't give you what you want -- a working watch -- unless you release it to me to work on."

Does that make more sense?
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by poème View Post
    It is my experience that what I intend to manifest sometimes comes true, but sometimes also doesn’t, or turns out different from what I expected.
    Underlying beliefs and other emotional and mental gunk (subconscious stuff, generally speaking) can get in the way of conscious intentions.

Try intending to release the stuff that's keeping your conscious intentions from manifesting. That's an adventure all in itself.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Quote Originally Posted by poème View Post
    But even if a dream is entirely realistic and possible, even if one is talented at deliberatly manifesting what one dreams of, and even though we all ARE loved by God/the Universe, disappointment may happen. If it would happen to you, would you then really start believing that God doesn’t love you?
    Disappointment has already happened. What I do is find a way to trust and persist. The way to trust and persist that I am investing in right now is the teaching of Neville Goddard.

Loving parents do not provide their children with everything they desire, but that doesn’t mean they do not love them or care for them. Not at all…
    The only reason I can think of for loving parents to deny a heartfelt request from their children which is within their power to grant is fear.

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyWoman View Post
    But releasing attachment is not the same thing as giving up. I'm sorry that I'm unable to communicate this in a way that makes sense to you.

Let me try a metaphor.

Let's say you have a watch you love, but it doesn't work. You take it to a watch repair shop and say, "My watch doesn't work, but I'd like it to. I need you to fix it for me." And the repairer says, "Okay, I can do that. Give me the watch." And you say, "No, I can't, it's my favourite watch. If I give it to you, I won't have it any more!" and the repairer says, "I can't give you what you want -- a working watch -- unless you release it to me to work on."

Does that make more sense?
    No, it doesn't make any more sense.

Do you mean letting go of the state of "wanting" and surrendering to the state of "having"?

Blog Entries

I don't know what you mean by letting go of the state of wanting, etc. That sounds like LOA jargon to me. I don't do well with jargon (sorry).

I'm sorry that I'm not able to communicate this in a way that you can understand or receive. Perhaps someone else will be better able to say what I'm trying to say.

Blog Entries

Disappointment has already happened. What I do is find a way to trust and persist. The way to trust and persist that I am investing in right now is the teaching of Neville Goddard.
    I encourage you to keep going that way.

The day I fully believe God is unwilling to provide me with this is the day I feel fully abandoned by God, which is the day I lose all desire to live.
    But if that day were to happen, I hope that you would also find within resources to keep trusting and persisting. If what you desire, no matter how heartfelt it is, doesn’t come true, it does not mean that God is ``unwilling to provide you with it``. There may be many underlying reasons behind this. There is one here, for instance :
    Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyWoman View Post
    Underlying beliefs and other emotional and mental gunk (subconscious stuff, generally speaking) can get in the way of conscious intentions.
    The only reason I can think of for loving parents to deny a heartfelt request from their children which is within their power to grant is fear.
    Fear… Or understanding and love? The child may genuinely believe that we he desires is what he needs, but sometimes it is not exactly so, in which case loving and understanding parents can see this and provide their child with what is best for him or her. I am NOT saying here that becoming a male model is not what is best for you. I can’t possibly know that. But trust God/the Universe/the Source that It knows what you need and is willing to provide you with it if you let It help you.
    Good luck, Lycan.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast