Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Bending the "real" world exactly the same as a dream, is it possible?

1. Bending the "real" world exactly the same as a dream, is it possible?

Well I know some people are going to call me a buckethead for suggesting this, but do you think is possible not only manifest things with time, but actually be able to move the world with the same ease as you would in a fully lucid dream?

There are also some questions that would come with this, assuming this is possible what would happen to other people? Remember apparently people cant experience in their reality what they cant or arent prepared to accept, so lets say you get to this point and fly in the middle of the city, would you change to a frequency where people are prepared to see that and thus you would left behind the frequency of people that cant accept such a thing or what? Or would everyone still see you even if they are completely closed to that?

Blog Entries

Re: Bending the "real" world exactly the same as a dream, is it possible?

Yes, I think it's possible. I've experienced it. It's a little freaky sometimes when it happens, but I'm a lot more used to it than I used to be.

The thing is, in order to do this, your perception of your reality has to be really fluid. The only way to achieve that (as far as I've seen) is to get rid of your attachments (i.e., your belief that things are the way they are; hard to succinctly explain what I mean by "attachment", but "belief" isn't too far off the mark).

Where there are no attachments (beliefs, expectations, assumptions, etc.), there is no resistance, and energy can flow, just like in a dream.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

3. Re: Bending the "real" world exactly the same as a dream, is it possible?

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyWoman View Post
    Yes, I think it's possible. I've experienced it. It's a little freaky sometimes when it happens, but I'm a lot more used to it than I used to be.

The thing is, in order to do this, your perception of your reality has to be really fluid. The only way to achieve that (as far as I've seen) is to get rid of your attachments (i.e., your belief that things are the way they are; hard to succinctly explain what I mean by "attachment", but "belief" isn't too far off the mark).

Where there are no attachments (beliefs, expectations, assumptions, etc.), there is no resistance, and energy can flow, just like in a dream.
    How have you experienced it? Can you relate your experience please?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DatBillionaire View Post
    How have you experienced it? Can you relate your experience please?
    It's difficult to describe, because it's pretty subtle. Stuff like this (but these are only a few examples, this is by no means the limit):

Thinking about something and it appears in my reality within minutes or hours (sometimes via television, or radio, or someone brings it up in conversation, etc.).

Saying or just deciding that I'll do something when an opportunity presents itself, and within minutes or hours, the opportunity is there (so I do it).

Seeing some attachment or block in my thinking, deciding it needs to dissolve, and multiple opportunities manifest that play perfectly into the dissolution of the block.

Noticing that certain "negative" things appear in my reality as reflections of my beliefs, thoughts, expectations, attachments, etc., and once I address and release the thought, belief, expectation, attachment, whatever, the manifestation promptly vanishes from my reality.

It's actually all very subtle, as I said. I could give specific examples, but they don't make sense to most people, because one's own reality is subject to one's own interpretation, and to anyone else, it can be entirely unrelatable or sound like nonsense or just coincidence or whatever. It also takes some time to get into a mindset where you actually see the relationships between your own thoughts (beliefs, expectations, etc.) and the way your reality manifests.

I used to say that reality is reflective, but now it seems more to me that my reality is nothing more than an extension of my own consciousness (including subconsciousness).
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

5. Re: Bending the "real" world exactly the same as a dream, is it possible?

Thanks a lot for your answer butterfly ^^.

I have been reading about the Huna philosophy and Steve Pavlina's blog about seeing reality as a dream and I wanted to start a trial myself but I find it hard to keep this perspective .

Blog Entries

Then you need to start at the beginning. What beliefs about the world keep you from thinking that the physical world is a materialization of an idea (infinite or near infinite possibilities) that you can influence?
    It's an interesting experiment, you could approach it that way.

If you approach the world from an empirical standpoint (and there is nothing wrong with that, I do it all the time, to many people's chagrin) there is still a way to approach this perspective, because science is finding more and more that reality is the materialization of a very high number of possibilities (I won't say infinite, because that's unquantifiable) that seem to respond to thought and emotion.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Sure !
    Probably i am too grounded in objective reality.I am aware of the role of our minds in shaping and filtering experiences so this dream model doesn't sound too crazy to me after all and i am fond of quantum physics , i read a bit about it .
    The dream model is very appealing to me 'cause i think it would probably be easier to change things in your life with this frame of mind .Doing a trial could be interesting regardless of my view of reality .
    Last edited by Giorgia; 5th February 2012 at 10:47 AM.

Also i am not clear how i have to see other people within the dream analogy ! Are the people in my reality my creations ? Like if i have a problem with a neighbor ,or anybody else ,are these people personalities my projections on them ? This is one reason i can't go deep with this trial . Can someone help ?

Blog Entries

Hello, Giorgia.

It seems that dream characters are reflections of the qualities you find within yourself. In that they are not your creations, but created in response to what is within you.

Oliver

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast