Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Looking to start a group of Bardonian Hermetic Practicioners

Looking to start a group of Bardonian Hermetic Practicioners

I have read Bardon's books, Clark's ABC, and others.. I decided to start this thread on this site because of its open-mindedness and loving, supportive attitudes. Also, because I think Robert Bruce has something very unique to offer. I am at heart a classic christian hermetic in the vein of Bardon, Steiner, PF Case, Mistelle, and Eckartshausen.

The reason I decided to attempt to start a study and practice group is because I always start out strong then quickly fade to watching hours of TV instead of practicing or studying. I am hoping that the group can help keep me motivated at least through the first III Steps or so.

I have had bardon's books for over five years and I am ready to make the jump. I look forward to your support and to working with you all.

Thank you for your time,

And best holiday wishes to everyone1

Blog Entries

Re: Looking to start a group of Bardonian Hermetic Practicioners

I'd like to participate. Let me know how.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

I'm still working on the details. If I'm able to get things together, I will let everyone know.

You've had a good idea. A team makes you absorb its good manners.

I love Bardon. I've read all of his books, and he gave me some clues about which path to follow.

Could you please give us some more details?

I only have had a brief encounter with Bardon and Clark works but I'd like to participate as well.

Aye include me as well

Thumbs up Re: Looking to start a group of Bardonian Hermetic Practicioners

Guitarguy68, are you interested in a discussion group via text or chat or both?

I am keen in any case. There are peers online on Franz Bardon Forum and on a few Hermetic Yahoo groups and some at diverse other sites too. Perhaps some posting at other sites could draw interested kindred spirits to your group.

Currently, some Hermetic aspirants meet casually on Skype for Hermetic discussions and mystic projections. Blaze, Pawel, Tom, Cloak and lonewolf are some that come to mind.

Rawn Clark leads a casual group online for a small donation which meets on Skype. This group has Hermetic discussions and meets if Rawn is available once a week which is 3am Monday morning sadly in Perth time. ouch!

In the past ,I participated with two groups whom met and progressed through the 10 Step Path of the Magician outlined in IIH , over TeamSpeak. And I enjoyed the fellowship of a another group of 12 magicians who worked through IIH in a local circle here in Perth, Australia.

Each time IIH is read and worked through much more is understood and attained.

Robert Bruce suggested that IIH should be read in its entirety first and then it should be worked through one step at a time. I agree with that approach. Bruce also advocated Rawn Clark's companion text too.

I am online about 6-9 am Perth Australia time , +8 GMT/UT . I leave Skype open to chat , offer readings , research or sit circle with peers.

If Guitarguy 68 or another, has a set time in mind or a set venue ie speech software, please post definitive time and place and let us begin. I am most interested in Hermetic peers.
    ~*~Love , Light & Laughter ~*~

This sounds very interesting to me. I am extremely new to these concepts, however. But I would love to learn.
    Escaping Velocity. Not just infinity, but eternity.

Very interesting indeed.

So, iiuc, this one is this one talked about when Clark is mentioned, right?

http://www.abardoncompanion.com/shop.html

Question: Could it make sense to ONLY read this companion instead of the referred IIRC by Bardon? Would I draw enough out of it then already? I am first just interested in reading up on the stuff a bit and wonder if I do enough (for starters) by reading on the exercises in the companion instead the original work, moreover since it is said that Bardon is a difficult read (okay, I admit I could also read it in German, but I don't know if it is really easier then).
    This collector of useless clutter.

Blog Entries

I don't think Bardon is complicated to read besides his use of obscure, outdated-seeming German at times. I've been told that all English editions are deficient to differing degrees in rendering what he said, but this judgement came from an extremely devout student of the matter who was very exact.

My impression was that Clark really stretched things in interpreting the text, at least for a few bits where I compared to help out with interpreting for a friend a bit myself. This was years ago when there was no print edition, but back then all of Clark's stuff was freely available on his website and no need to buy anything.

Not to give the impression that I studied this, it was not my cup of tea and I did not pursue it.