Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: What the moon looks like now

Blog Entries

Re: What the moon looks like now

I usually do recall the least during full moons...

Quote Originally Posted by Korpo View Post
    I usually do recall the least during full moons...
    I don't pay attention to the moon phases.I normally would not believe it has an influence on me and if i look back at spontaneous experiences or experiences that are particularly powerful they just so happen to be around full or new moons.

A lot of room to experiment around this idea to see if there actually is a relationship. Why would it seem there is for some but not others?
    You haveeyes each composed of 130 million photoreceptor cells. In each of those cells there’s 100 trillion atoms that’s more than all the stars in the Milky way galaxy.However each atom in each cell in each eye formed in the core of a star billions of years ago and yet here they are today being utilized to capture the energy released from that same process all to expand the consciousness of you. It's ironic in that you are the universe experiencing itself And all you are is a thought.

Blog Entries

I wrote that "I" was serious, not that you weren't. When I read my post, it looked (read by me) as though I might have been joking; so, I said I was serious.

In The Lemurian Scrolls, projections were done during the darkest parts of the night. I think that holds true for me, I am always looking for pitch dark in the most voluminous space outside. Inside, even if I make it dark, I can hear the "closeness" of the walls. Outside that feeling doesn't exist, especally if its pitch dark and quiet. Light pollution seems to be taking over though. Sometimes I wonder if that is the "controlling force's way, "whomever they may be (gov't maybe)" to hide the truth of our spiritual nature--by hiding the view of the stars and space from us.

Lets face it, most people don't care about space, our nature, or spirituallity. If the view of space is hidden, how much more effective the control.

Grant