Hi Mr. Bruce
It's Ross from Facebook. I'll just copy/paste my message here (I've also added in another question if that's ok.
---
My name's Ross and I'm currently training to Astral Project from your book Astral Dynamics and I'm pretty close to it hopefully not much longer to go as I have other areas in energy to train in.
I was just wondering if I could ask a few questions about NEW/AP (Astral Projection) if that's ok with you.

1. I'm confused about training my secondary centres in the sense that I'm not sure where to start (as most other areas have a list/guide to follow for training) so I was wondering u you could please tell me where/send me a 'training schedule/plan' to follow for secondary energy development (is the 'quick reference guide' on pg. 136 a plan for training secondary centres or just stimulation?)
2. How much do you suggest I train for in regards to N.E.W. for Ap? I'm on school holidays and I'm devoting around 4/5 hours+ a day to my training (I'm determined and willing to do the hard yards) but I was wondering if there's a limit to where it'd be getting too dangerous/unproductive to continue or do I have to pay attention to my own body/energy body to know that?
3. Could you please provide me with some important/key tips you might know for entering the Trance state?
4. How would I go about meeting/communicating with my Higher self through Astral projection? Recently I've felt this 'feeling' to get in touch with him (me lol) urgently and I'd like to be taught/guided through my energetic (and other) training in my life.

I hope these are easy enough to understand and I didn't ramble too much lol. Thanks heaps in advance for taking the time to read this and for any help you provide
Take care and Happy Holidays!
Love & Clarity to you and your loved ones
Ross.