Thread: Questions on: Secondary Centres, N.E.W. Training, Trance tips & Higher Self

Question Questions on: Secondary Centres, N.E.W. Training, Trance tips & Higher Self

Hi Mr. Bruce
    It's Ross from Facebook. I'll just copy/paste my message here (I've also added in another question if that's ok.
    ---
    My name's Ross and I'm currently training to Astral Project from your book Astral Dynamics and I'm pretty close to it hopefully not much longer to go as I have other areas in energy to train in.
    I was just wondering if I could ask a few questions about NEW/AP (Astral Projection) if that's ok with you.

1. I'm confused about training my secondary centres in the sense that I'm not sure where to start (as most other areas have a list/guide to follow for training) so I was wondering u you could please tell me where/send me a 'training schedule/plan' to follow for secondary energy development (is the 'quick reference guide' on pg. 136 a plan for training secondary centres or just stimulation?)
    2. How much do you suggest I train for in regards to N.E.W. for Ap? I'm on school holidays and I'm devoting around 4/5 hours+ a day to my training (I'm determined and willing to do the hard yards) but I was wondering if there's a limit to where it'd be getting too dangerous/unproductive to continue or do I have to pay attention to my own body/energy body to know that?
    3. Could you please provide me with some important/key tips you might know for entering the Trance state?
    4. How would I go about meeting/communicating with my Higher self through Astral projection? Recently I've felt this 'feeling' to get in touch with him (me lol) urgently and I'd like to be taught/guided through my energetic (and other) training in my life.

I hope these are easy enough to understand and I didn't ramble too much lol. Thanks heaps in advance for taking the time to read this and for any help you provide
    Take care and Happy Holidays!
    Love & Clarity to you and your loved ones
    Ross.

Blog Entries

Re: Questions on: Secondary Centres, N.E.W. Training, Trance tips & Higher Self

Quote Originally Posted by Raxis94 View Post
    Hi Mr. Bruce
    It's Ross from Facebook. I'll just copy/paste my message here (I've also added in another question if that's ok.
    Hi Ross. I've copied your thread to Robert and put it here, because he has answered some of these questions in the past and in his other written works.

1. I'm confused about training my secondary centres in the sense that I'm not sure where to start (as most other areas have a list/guide to follow for training) so I was wondering u you could please tell me where/send me a 'training schedule/plan' to follow for secondary energy development (is the 'quick reference guide' on pg. 136 a plan for training secondary centres or just stimulation?)
    If you go to the OBE Research and Discussions or the MAP section, you will see a schedule link posted there. These help you in that regard. However, I'll give you the highlights:
    You usually work your tertiaries first, then your secondaries, and then your primaries. Start from the bottom up- feet first, then legs, then hands and arms, then torso and head.
    The first usual exercise (tertiaries) start with brushing feet, then legs, etc. IIRC MAP has you do tertiaries on your feet then secondaries on your feet (starting with toes) then body of the foot, then ankles, then you do tertiaries (brushing) on your legs, then secondaries (sponging/energy balls) and so on. Once you get practiced at it you can drop tertiaries, but do them every once in a while, you'll be surprised as to how sensitizing this exercise is when followed by secondaries.

2. How much do you suggest I train for in regards to N.E.W. for Ap? I'm on school holidays and I'm devoting around 4/5 hours+ a day to my training (I'm determined and willing to do the hard yards) but I was wondering if there's a limit to where it'd be getting too dangerous/unproductive to continue or do I have to pay attention to my own body/energy body to know that?
    I have seen Robert recommend anything from minutes to hours- but I think hours is too much- maybe a lot of time at first but after a bit ease off. This is because at first you have more blockages, afterwards they break up and you don't need to devote that much time to it. However, try to do it during the day and not before your projection attempt, (at night) because it may interrupt your sleep.

3. Could you please provide me with some important/key tips you might know for entering the Trance state?
    Since you're asking Robert this, I won't put down mine.

4. How would I go about meeting/communicating with my Higher self through Astral projection? Recently I've felt this 'feeling' to get in touch with him (me lol) urgently and I'd like to be taught/guided through my energetic (and other) training in my life.
    In other places Robert has said using affirmations, before going to sleep, and I agree.

I hope these are easy enough to understand and I didn't ramble too much lol. Thanks heaps in advance for taking the time to read this and for any help you provide
    Take care and Happy Holidays!
    Love & Clarity to you and your loved ones
    Ross.
    Of course, I left the original in the 'Ask RB' section which he will answer when he comes in.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.