Thread: Don't really like to "tear" at my energy centers...

Don't really like to "tear" at my energy centers...

Hi Forum,

I'm in week four where I'm supposed to be "tearing" at my energy body... I don't like it at all, I use stirring and brushing actions, but then I skip the tearing and just kind of visualise a whirling motion inside the centre. I feel subtle sensations and a whirling action so I guess that I get the centre activated as I get it.

What do you figure, is the action of tearing that important or can I stick with my own whirling action?
    I deeply and truly respect beliefs and believers. Still... I want to know.

Blog Entries

Re: Don't really like to "tear" at my energy centers...

All these kinds of actions are to train you in various techniques. So if you don't like tearing, do whatever works for you and what you like. I like tearing (for example)- but I don't find it works for me as well as stirring, so I do either stirring or wrapping or whatever strikes my fancy at the time.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Hi johnny,

I confess I have a bit of a block with this as well but I found that it is really helpful, personally. It's been some time since I read the process, but I don't see this exercise as tearing up my energy centers, just unbinding any possible stagnancy that may inhibit travel. So I see it as releasing, freeing up energy that I may have stalled in some way. (Symbolic that my etheric body is 'breaking free' of my physical.) HTH!

Dear CFT and Kimberely,

Thank you for your replies, they are helpful to me. I will keep them in mind.

I have also noticed that when I focus on drawing in energy from my surroundings I tend to feel more energized rather than if I just move around energy that I perceive to be internal to my body. Could be that I am actually drawing in energy and nourishing me with it from my surroundings or it's all in my mind. In either case I feel more energized when I perceive myself drawing in energy from my surroundings.
    Last edited by CFTraveler; 9th December 2012 at 06:36 PM.
    I deeply and truly respect beliefs and believers. Still... I want to know.

I don't really thing of it as tearing. Pretend that you are holding a tennis ball in your hands in the aforementioned way. If you were to initiate the said tearing action you would not really tear the ball but you would get a very good feeling of the spherical dimension. For me this technique works very well. Try to visualize the process as I have described and let me know if it makes a difference or not!
    "We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience" ~Chardin~