Thread: Whats the barrier here?

Whats the barrier here?

This is entirely in the spirit of scholastic debate (as in this article implicates no innuendo).

A lot of the younger gentlemen are inclined to vent themselves of adolescent pressures by Onanism , I'm going to outline certain singular basline tenets that partake the process :

1).Distinct Vivid Visuals - to the extent the person engaged in the practice would hone in exactly on what he/she desires and plays it out in the luxury of detail.

2).Amplification by Intensity of Emotion - the fact that the person who is excluding all thought and playing out certain visuals isnt only focusing on just that but also that he/she is engaged in it with genuinely peaking emotions

3).Explicitly Specific Desire - if a certain highly specific situation/type/personality/physique is your thing & your'e explicitly manifesting/creating just that , redundancy or lack of a clear intent is cut out as youre focused only and entirely on what "gets you off" and nothing else

4).Seeding - Repeatedly "stoking" the manifestation process by undergoing the same routine over again (various times a week or whatever the varying interval is when a person engages with him/herself)

5).Energetic Imbuement - This is done when the person climaxes releasing/imbuing the process with energy ergo expediting result.

If more or less all the components of a creative manifestation regime are addressed then whats the barrier here?

Re: Whats the barrier here?

If I understand you right you are asking why doesn't the fantasy manifest in reality.

My answer would be that there is no real intention to actually manifest anything in the real world. The act is self contained and serves its own purpose. There is no intent, say, to actual manifest "the ideal partner" pictured in the fantasy. Quite the opposite I would think. i.e. the intent would be to avoid the necessity of real world interaction or intimacy.

Blog Entries

I'd say: Action and availability.

You can imagine all you want, but if you never interact with the "world outside" in a way that has an impact, you create no consequences that might also entail the intended result. If someone intends to meet people of the other gender but never actually musters the courage to talk to someone, all you have is fantasy.

Availability could mean several things, but it basically means someone actually willing to give what is asked for. Manifestation does not ultimately violate free will, so any wish needs to have someone willing to comply with it. Hence for example some rock bands seem to have lived the fantasies of a boy adolescents because there are people willing out there to give them what they want.

Further factors must be in play that go beyond these two. Many people want to win the lotto, play the lotto, but only a small percentage wins. It is unclear if manifestation has discernible influence on the outcome and if so, how much and under what circumstances.

Blog Entries

Many people want to win the lotto, play the lotto, but only a small percentage wins. It is unclear if manifestation has discernible influence on the outcome and if so, how much and under what circumstances.
    I have an observation about this- I still haven't met anyone who plays the lotto that expects to win it. I think this is the barrier in this respect. When it comes down to this, when people spend this dollar, they are aware of the 'low' chances, and even though they know there is a possibility, the expectation is very low.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Booth View Post
    why doesn't the fantasy manifest in reality.
    Not quite - I'm not debating semantics here but wouldnt "fantasy" be more of an idle day dreaming thing? as in the fact that the person engaged in fantasy/wishful thinking has already his/her parameters pre-set "I can dream of a supermodel but actually landing one isnt much happening" as opposed to exercizing onanism "Yes this is what I want ,This is definitely how im going to get off" "This is exactly what does it for me"

the intent would be to avoid the necessity of real world interaction or intimacy.
    Thats a rather big assumption/generalization im afraid (to assume that most pple are masturbating out of a defence mechanism or impaired social interaction or intimacy phobias) what i had postulated ,sorry , was that person who is engaging in such visuals/routine wants it exactly like that in the real world too.

The act is self contained and serves its own purpose.
    Thats exactly why I outlined the tenets before posulting what impedes the manifestation so that you can cut it down to the least common denominator and compare it to "but thats just blowing steam"
    .At any rate i wasnt debating either the physiological/psychological needs the human species has for self-engagement but comparing it instead to highlight how the process is remarkably similar within itself to a complete manifestation program.

Quote Originally Posted by Korpo View Post
    You can imagine all you want, but if you never interact with the "world outside" in a way that has an impact, you create no consequences.
    ..never actually musters the courage to talk to someone, all you have is fantasy
    Once again , im not quite sure why most people would assume that the going criteria to masturbate is that you have to be a shut-in hermit to get about it or have significant social impairment or in the latter case lack of resolve or essential idiopathic fright/reluctance/diffidence towards women

Availability could mean several things, but it basically means someone actually willing to give what is asked for.
    rock bands seem to have lived the fantasies of a boy adolescents because there are people willing out there to give them what they want.
    I'm not sure how this "reciprocating other half" comes into play about what im aiming at.Given current day and time and how the internet advent has boosted the paraphillia market it goes right along with what i'm saying : that the "alternative" faction of sexual gratification is no longer a minority - as in the fact that i wouldnt quite consider reciprocation to be barrier within itself solely.

Blog Entries

im not quite sure why most people would assume that the going criteria to masturbate is that you have to be a shut-in hermit to get about it or have significant social impairment or in the latter case lack of resolve or essential idiopathic fright/reluctance/diffidence towards women
    Maybe because the reason that i most people do it is just for 'blowing off of steam'. The idea of a person 'having to be a shut in hermit who can't talk to women' was your judgement on their answer. Please don't do that.

Witchcraft (I don't mean 'black magic', I mean 'ritualistic spellcasting') sometimes does use masturbation as a channel for manifestation, and it works for those who have tried it- but the act of commonplace masturbation does not have the intent to manifest that IMO is the important difference.

For manifesting, you need the intent to manifest, the ability to manifest astrally (which can be called imagination+emotion) and energy, and 'regular' masturbation lacks the first one, even if it has the other two in spades.

avoid the necessity of real world interaction or intimacy
    if you never interact with the "world outside"
    intends to meet people of the other gender but never actually musters the courage to talk
    what i was refering to was extrapolation on a line of thought , not judgement,which is why i will clarify that i have no reason to take a slam at anyone for thinking why they think pple masturbate ,steam ,seclusion et al.

For the issue of conciously placed intent , that too is strange since one is consistenly told that the language of the subconcious is pictorial and one is visualizing in altered states of conciousness (blowing steam and then drifting off)

Also a lot of pple say that everything changes with intent - which is again odd since if intentful masturbation was manifestation tool par exellence or effective for that matter wouldnt there be causal association of masturbation with outcome and reality? or does this sound like statistical improbablity?

Blog Entries

does this sound like statistical improbablity?
    Considering the data, I would think so. So many tastes and inclinations, sometimes at odds with each other.
    One thing you can say is that many people are drawn to beauty, and even that is in the eye of the beholder. Most of the time.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkChylde View Post

Thats a rather big assumption/generalization im afraid (to assume that most pple are masturbating out of a defence mechanism or impaired social interaction or intimacy phobias) what i had postulated ,sorry , was that person who is engaging in such visuals/routine wants it exactly like that in the real world too.
    Generalizing, though I'm no expert on the subject, I would guess that in most cases what a person intends by the act is immediate self gratification or relief from tension. That immediate intent is certainly realized in the majority of cases and so there is no "barrier" IMO.

You have qualified or clarified your meaning so let me respond to that.
    "Yes this is what I want ,...
    ...what i had postulated ,sorry , was that person who is engaging in such visuals/routine wants it exactly like that in the real world too.
    Taking this out of the Onanism context. Suppose a person is simply house shopping. They drive by their "dream house" and say "That is just what I want, a house just like that".

To "want" is to not have.

This would be a rather ineffective "affirmation" as it is derived from a recognition that what is wanted is currently lacking. i.e. "this is what I want" - (but don't have)

There are various elements to "manifesting", one of which is "grounding" by taking appropriate action. If the desired reality were currently manifest and the situation or opportunity for real world fulfillment presented itself, Onanism would probably be out of harmony with the intent.

A potentially more effective methodology might be to imagine the ideal partner knocking on the door. Go through the actions appropriate to such a situation as if it were actually happening in real time. If action is not in harmony with intent the manifestation will be blocked.

That is, sitting in a chair and proceeding to gratify oneself would probably not be the action taken if such a real world situation presented itself. Such would be the action taken when the real world situation is recognized to be absent and one has resigned oneself to the idea that it will never happen.

10. Re: Whats the barrier here?

If I understand you right you are asking why doesn't the fantasy manifest in reality.

My answer would be that there is no real intention to actually manifest anything in the real world. The act is self contained and serves its own purpose. There is no intent, say, to actual manifest "the ideal partner" pictured in the fantasy. Quite the opposite I would think. i.e. the intent would be to avoid the necessity of real world interaction or intimacy.
    But the teen doesnt intended to manifest anything there of his current life too and yet it exists. This is why I think that for manifestation at least high level manifestation you need to get into a meta-consiousness level as explained in Holographic Universe.