Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Third eye strobe, and then snap!

Blog Entries

Third eye strobe, and then snap!

I'm only noting this because I don't usually try for them or cultivate them. Last night when I laid down to sleep I closed my eyes and prepared myself for sleep, and had a very bright very dramatic third eye strobe. So bright that I opened my eyes, thinking that someone had gotten up and pointed a flashlight in my face. Then I closed my eyes and tried to go to sleep. It took a while and I went to sleep.
    This morning, I was awoken by that familar 'explosion that goes on in your head'- another thing that I thought was in the past.
    I had had a long day and was not trying to even meditate, just sleep, so I was kind of surprised by those events, both relatively rare for me.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Re: Third eye strobe, and then snap!

I sometimes have experiences like that, after a very long or intense day, even without energy work. I think for me it usually means I've exhausted my physical body but have a lot of built up psychic energy. Were you dreams any different than usual?

Blog Entries

Not that night. I had a weird one this morning, though. I haven't written it down due to a hectic schedule.

i think that an exlosion or loud poping sound, and third eye strobe are fairly common in conjunction with eachother, atleast for me. it usually doesn't happen while doing energy work, but more often when trying to meditate, or when i accidently fall into a light trance trying to fall asleep. i kinda like the flashes, they are usually white, but not always...the pops have scared me awake before tho, thinking someone broke something or there was an accident nearby.
    "It is better to conquer yourself than to win a thousand battles. Then the victory is yours.
    It cannot be taken from you, not by angels or by demons, heaven or hell." -Buddha

5. Re: Third eye strobe, and then snap!

The explosions with flashes are mostly signs of sudden interruptions of (mostly deep) relaxation states. Sometimes can the reason of interruption be noticed (mostly noises, rarer itchings and other physical body sensations, other things) and sometimes not.

The noise and flash can be very scaring.

The noise flash combination is not the only kind of this phenomenen. Some of then are feeling diffrent. Others may occur several times in a row (with constant time spans and with changing time spans).

Here are my complete research results about the strobe phenomenon:

Fast and extreme separation and relapse experiences The here listed experiences are usually caused by a relapse of the astral body in the physical body. Often they are caused by interruption or disruption of relaxation states and out of body experience attempts. Presumably have some of them (At least at a part of their occurence), other causes and triggers. This can be concluded from this, as some of the here listed experiences occur without disruption of the relaxation states at regular intervals. All the here listed experiences are associated with a little fright and followed by a pleasant, slowly decaying sensation. The with these experiences occurring sounds may vary a bit. The above experiences can partly occur at returning after an OBE. Contrary to some rumors, one cannot use some of these experiences as an exit aid for out of body experiences. This is because a relapse has already occurred, if one has perceived this experience. Moreover, through these experiences is the relaxation significantly reduced and you must restart virtually the relaxation. All of these experiences occur almost exclusively in deep to very deep relaxation states. The possibility of intentional experiencing is limited. And this can be best done with sudden interruptions of the relaxation using sound, touch (From other people...) and other unexpected disruptions. However, only some of these experiences can be experienced by intentional triggering. An "option" to experience specific experiences of this group does not exist.

Experiences, which occurs most once or a few times at irregular intervals: The here listed separation experiences occur usually once and rarely more than once. These experiences can be sometimes experienced intentionally.

Flash across the entire field of view. This seems like a white wall in front of the eyes. This often seems to have horizontal lines. These parallel lines are often jagged. It looks like a faulty television channel. Sometimes this experience is accompanied by a (Often very loud) noise (Bang, pop,...). Very often occurs a simultaneously pulse (Explosion from inside), which causes the body to twitch. This experience is often caused or triggered by noise or disruption by own movements. The seeing of the lines is an indication of the possible existence of the super space 3.

Extremely strange sensation which can shoot suddenly through the whole body. It is like a kind of pressure or explosion from inside. Sometimes accompanied by tingling. Often after disturbing noises, or less commonly caused by sudden itching.

Sudden sensation of (Very) short falling. The shock forces often to a twitching of the limbs (Wince).

Rare experiences, which often occurs several times in a row. Here are separation experiences mentioned, which occur often several times in succession during a single relaxation. These experiences can hardly be experienced intentionally.

Light sensation which shoots trough the body. (Explosion from inside). Occurs at regular intervals and gets much stronger with each time.

Sensation to zoom with the eyes. Occurs at irregular intervals and with different intensities. It is accompanied by strange sensation in the whole body, which can be described as a slow explosion from inside.

Quite loud creaking and humming sound, which is accompanied by vibrations and explosions from inside. This experience has more intense pleasant after-effects and occurs at irregular intervals. Sometimes can other relapse experiences occur between the intervals. A short strange beeping has also occured as a noise during such an experience.

Blog Entries

What makes this time different is that: 1) I have extensive experience with these effects, I get them when I meditate on my third eye, so it's not surprising or fear inducing, because my brow system is too active to begin with. Because of this I never (or hardly ever) focus on that area, I develop most of my other chakras.
    2) I was not sleeping or meditating. I simply lay down, closed my eyes, and 'flash'.
    Even though I have had the snap like you described (when going to sleep and interrupted), this one actually woke me up in the morning. It wasn't typical for me.

Something you might find interesting, is that years ago (when my son was very young, a toddler) I noticed that every time he was going to sleep something in his room would snap, and I found this to be interesting and annoying, because I wanted to go to sleep myself, so it became something to note. At the time this forum had a thread about these types of events, it was entitled "things that go bump in your head" (deleted years ago) so I started to pay attention to when both he or my husband went to sleep (since I go to bed the latest of all of us) and I found that when my husband too would start going to sleep, something in the bedroom would also snap or pop-in different rooms, of course- so I wondered if when a person is going to sleep there is some sort of energy expansion that affects matter--especially in a wood house, that tends to creak and snap at certain times of the day. Could be coincidence, but it sure is interesting.

7. Re: Third eye strobe, and then snap!

2) I was not sleeping or meditating. I simply lay down, closed my eyes, and 'flash'.
    It is an relaxation interruption phenomenon. You where somekind of relaxed, and this state was disturbed.

Because of this I never (or hardly ever) focus on that area, I develop most of my other chakras.
    I focus mainly on head and also (but not so often) on the whole body, to balance the complete energy system* out. And the mainly focusing on the head had no intensifying influences on the flash+bang strobe. I experienced the contrary. My first flash strobe was extreme, but these flash strobes weakened constantly (like all my strobes). Todays strobes are mostly medium or slight and does not break the relaxations like the first strobes.

*(i dont believe in chackras, my opinion is, that the energy system consists of a dynamic and more or less uniform bulk of energy fields which are connected/interlinked, the feeling of chackras can be generated everywhere because the energy fields are dynamic, their "configuration" or "preferences" can be changed intentionally)

Could be coincidence, but it sure is interesting.
    I know this phenomenon of creaking to specific times. It is shurely no coincidence. This influence of energy affects also other things and liveforms, like animals, sleeping people and others (react with different actions most probably with turning, coughing, snoring...). And it occurs in specific times. I observed it always if i reached the exit phase during an OBE-Attempt or if i worked on m energy system.

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post
    What makes this time different is that: 1) I have extensive experience with these effects, I get them when I meditate on my third eye, so it's not surprising or fear inducing, because my brow system is too active to begin with. Because of this I never (or hardly ever) focus on that area, I develop most of my other chakras.
    Even though I have had the snap like you described (when going to sleep and interrupted), this one actually woke me up in the morning. It wasn't typical for me.

Something you might find interesting, is that years ago (when my son was very young, a toddler) I noticed that every time he was going to sleep something in his room would snap, and I found this to be interesting and annoying, because I wanted to go to sleep myself, so it became something to note. At the time this forum had a thread about these types of events, it was entitled "things that go bump in your head" (deleted years ago) so I started to pay attention to when both he or my husband went to sleep (since I go to bed the latest of all of us) and I found that when my husband too would start going to sleep, something in the bedroom would also snap or pop-in different rooms, of course- so I wondered if when a person is going to sleep there is some sort of energy expansion that affects matter--especially in a wood house, that tends to creak and snap at certain times of the day. Could be coincidence, but it sure is interesting.
    This is interesting, because i have this happen too. When its dead silent in my room, but i'm still up doing something nothing makes snaps and pops...but once i lay down, and start relaxing, wether to sleep, or meditate, my desk, my tv stand, and even my tv(regardless of wether it was on or not) will make snaps and pops, and the occasional crackle. my room is on the second floor, so i usually think its settling, but the floor barely ever even creaks when you walk around. I always thought it was weird, especially if im doing energywork because i get surges when there are those pops.
    "It is better to conquer yourself than to win a thousand battles. Then the victory is yours.
    It cannot be taken from you, not by angels or by demons, heaven or hell." -Buddha

Blog Entries

It is indeed interesting how often it happens when you become aware of it.

Flash across the entire field of view. This seems like a white wall in front of the eyes. This often seems to have horizontal lines. These parallel lines are often jagged. It looks like a faulty television channel. Sometimes this experience is accompanied by a (Often very loud) noise (Bang, pop,...). Very often occurs a simultaneously pulse (Explosion from inside), which causes the body to twitch. This experience is often caused or triggered by noise or disruption by own movements. The seeing of the lines is an indication of the possible existence of the super space 3.

i have been experiencing sumthing like this lately. it always when im in movement tho.
    lol at first i thought my eyes were going out on me. it never lasts long like a second to half that.

as to the snaps. i to have noticed this. ive always noticed it. *shruggs*
    i never thought abt it having to do with sleeping or relaxation.
    and i always wrote them off as nothing.