Thread: False OBE

False OBE

The other morning when attempting to project, i had a kinda annoying experience. After about an hr of using the MAP Brainwave generator, i got frustrated, took off the headphones, and went to sleep. I was still in "meditation" mode and i noticed that i was in a light trance shortly after laying in my bed. I tried to flow with the weird floating sensations to get into full trance when the blackness of my mind started to swirl. Unlike my first projection, the swirl was black instead of white but i was extremely excited thinking i was about to project. "Falling" into the swirl, i opened my eyes in my friends house (thinking i was in the RTZ), excitedly i ran into my friends room to see if i could get him to notice me somehow. I grabbed his chair and slammed it into his desk and he woke up and freaked out! Still fully lucid at that point, i realized that he was in New York in real life not home, i also acknowledged that there was no way i should have been able to interact with the physical environment like that as well. As i realized this was a WILD (still cool but not as exciting!), the vivid imagery surrounding me began to fade and i got up from bed (never having been fully asleep).

Since this experience i have had another WILD using the same techniques (sans exit sensations both times) and i am worried that i am attempting to project the wrong way. To me, it seems as if i'm quite better at projecting further within myself (into the depths of my subconscious) than an astral/RTZ projection.

Blog Entries

Re: False OBE

It was an astral projection- it's the same as a WILD. You don't only project into your own subconscious, you also project into other people's subconscious. So it wasn't false, it just wasn't an RTZ projection.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

(First of all: you are awesome CFTraveler, thank you for taking the time to answer most all of my questions!)

ok i get it, but what seemed to make the experience questionable for me was its clarity. While the scenery was accurate and vivid, it wasn't as sharp as my RTZ projection (my first ever projection). It seemed almost more dreamlike and my movements were sluggish and required more mental focus.

Also i have an off topic question regarding the imagery in one of those projections: After "dragging" myself out of body (with the melting hand experience and everything), I found myself in an empty white studio apartment. Outside of the window i saw the courtyard of the complex which had a Buddhist/Hindu looking statue standing on her right leg with the left leg bent up (like that yoga pose) as well as her right arm raised and left arm down by her side (palms facing out). To her left was a totem pole of some kind that i didn't get a good look at. This "projection" was with the same "entry" experience described above. Could anyone redirect me to its meaning in the religion?

Blog Entries

Something like this?

This is Shiva/Shakti- (a combo of both gods dancing, which is the symbol of kundalini.)
    As to your experience, it seems like a simulation, the room being the simulation/test area, and the outside/courtyard would symbolize the astral plane itself. (Or so I would interpret, your mileage may vary).
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Hello,

I find all this very interesting, so thanks for sharing this to both of you!!

Istia
    wishing joyful expansion, greetings from germany

Wow that's really interesting! I honestly didn't think it would be so relevant. Interestingly enough, the image was actually flipped in my vision which may symbolize some sort of unbalance to my Kundalini energy? Anyway thanks for the info, now i'm gonna try to make sense of the experience!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ebc877 View Post
    Interestingly enough, the image was actually flipped in my vision which may symbolize some sort of unbalance to my Kundalini energy?
    More likely it was symbolic of looking into a mirror.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.