Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Celestine Prophesy

Fliesatnite Guest
    Not really, when my husband finally realized I was telling him the truth about being able to see ghosts (discarnates) he asked me how come I didn't freak out or scream or something? I told him basically, I grew up with this sight, it isn't like someone flipped on a light switch and all of a sudden I could see them. I'm used to it I suppose, and I actually enjoy it.

Here's an example:

Last October my Husband and I had to buy a new car for him to commute to work in. We pretty much pointed out a car that fit our needs and told the salesman we were paying cash, so the salesman didn't have to 'put on a show' for us and he was quite relaxed and talkative. As he was taking our information down, names, addresses and work phone numbers and such he made an off handed comment about the 'same numbers' coming up over and over in the last few days. Enough to make him wonder why he kept seeing the same numbers.

I asked him who the numbers made him think of and he said his grandparents had the same numbers all the time, addresses and phone numbers always seemed to have the same bunch of numbers and ""coincidentally"" those same numbers were in my work address and phone numbers, he thought it odd. I then told him someone was trying to get his attention for some reason that he should really pay attention to the 'urges or impulses' he gets when things keep popping up like that.

The next thing I know I see a man in a chair behind him. He's wearing old jeans, a plaid shirt and an old worn and tattered baseball cap, it was tan in color. This guy is about 70ish, and he's fidgiting, crossing and uncrossing his legs, switching positions and pretty much getting impatient. He keeps saying (I keep hearing) ""Tell him about the grapes""

I am assessing the situation... I am here to buy a car, I don't know this guy and he might think I'm crazy, but I'm going to beat around the bush a bit and so I say. ""You know, everytime you mention the ""coincidences"" with the numbers and your grandparents, the word ""Grapes"" comes to mind. "" (Then I look over to the chair and I think, "there, I've said it") =}

He stopped talking, looks directly at me and stares... (he's thinking I guess?) then he says, OH my gosh!!!! My grandparents had tons of grapevines in their backyard. They would sit on their back porch for hours every day and watch the hummingbirds. They just loved their grapes and watching the birds.

So, to make a very long story short, we finally get the keys to the car and off we go. The Salesman called our house the next day and left a message, I didn't get a chance to call him back. I figured he was just following up to see how we liked the car. The following day, he called again and left a message for me to call him back. I thought this was odd because he knew the car was for my husband, not me. He called again later that same evening, asked for me and then told me this:

He was quite stunned by what I'd said at the dealership, his grandfather (who'd I'd described to him after I mentioned the grapes) had passed several years ago, but his grandmother was still alive and lives in Ohio. (I'm in Calif) and even though Ohio is 3 hours ahead of us what I'd mentioned to him about someone trying to get his attention for some reason really stuck with him, so even though it was late there (11pm) he went with his gut feeling and called his Grandmother.

She was so relieved to have heard from him because she'd been having heart trouble and angina attacks, and been in and out of the hospital. She was worried about her health and she'd been trying to get in touch with him but the number she had kept telling her it was no longer in service. (We had an area code change) She had been so upset lately and really missed him and had been thinking about him nonstop. She was SO thankful he called and he was so relieved that he called her.

So... he called me just to say thanks! (Not to mention that he was amazed that I saw his grandfather) we talked about that for a bit and believe it or not, he still keeps in contact with my husband and me.

Cool huh? =}

That is one of the best experiences I think I've heard!

Fliesatnite Guest
    Thanks Painterhypnogirl, I have a lot of stories about this sort of thing, I just don't like to overshare too much! Some of them are funny and some aren't but I figure that comes with the territory.

Thankfully my husband just sits back and watches with an open mind. He USED to be a die hard skeptic, but now he shrugs his shoulders.

Alex, no need for honor... I am but a humble servant. I really do enjoy it. Requests? I've done requests before. If you are serious you may pm me and we can go from there. I don't want to flood the boards with private issues such as these, but I am always willing to see if i can see!

I think it would be great if you started a thread and told some of your stories. People love this kind of thing! Stop being so humble and share!

Fliesatnite Guest
    Just remember, you asked for 'em! I'll post one over in the psychic experience area in a bit.

Fliesatnite Guest
    okay I posted one over there, called "by request"