Thread: New Development Avatar

New Development Avatar

So, I have been thinking of an idea to track individuals spiritual development. My idea consists of some sort of standardized avatar that has colorful luminous levels according to spiritual accomplishments. Below is a very simplified version of my idea.

Ex: Human Figure (Avatar)
    DAYS TIME LEVEL
    Meditates every day............................................... ............... 30 100min X amount of some color glow
    Does energy work X number of day/time per day....................... 31 150min X amount of some other glow
    Has lucid dreams X number of times........................................ 5 NA X amount of some other glow
    Has Astral Projected X number of times.................................... 3 NA X amount of some other glow
    Has raised kundalini......................................... ...................... 1 30min X amount of some other glow

per month ratios!

The multiple colors would be around the human figure avatar and would basically radiate (more or less) in accordance with the success of the spiritual student. The avatar "program" would take the statistics that have been inputted by the forum member and adjust the look of the avatar accordingly i.e. more glow or less. The input data examples that I used are just to show the concept and I would expect the real pro's here to come up with more accurate representations of spiritual development. Any thoughts?
    "We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience" ~Chardin~

Re: New Development Avatar

The format is messed up. The days, time, level should be right justified over the appropriate data sections to the right.
    "We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience" ~Chardin~

Quite around here!

angileena Guest

Nice surprise about this shorter form. Can you tell us what it is you are talking/writing about?
    Has any info. about this shorter form been posted before (and i just missed it)?