First do your regular stuff. Ground, and rise.

Above the head is the crown chakra, grow it until it envelops the body and connects to the source. Then spin the chakras.

Beyond the base charka but above the feet root chakra is the tail. Feel it grow beyond the base of the spine.

Wing chakras come out of the shoulder blades feel them spread.

Light the body with astral fire. My fire is blue, I have heard of other colors.

Use aloha technique for power up.

a - breath in making a ahhhhh sound, intake universe

lo- begin to exhale making loooo sound, this is a building of power, gut protrudes.

HA- tighten diaphragm with forceful haaaaaa sound, this is release. Focus on intent for ha. HA is breath of life.

While searching for something besides the federation to ally with. Recently opened access to a new astral body. This thing is HUGE and not from our timespace. Usually I cruze around in a blue man thingy about the size of a building that feels like the cops. Ascension Templar is bigger than I don't know...I doesn't fit on earth... White instead of blue. Looks like the glowing Templar from starcraft. Came out of ancient artifact. (ive been searching for something to activate) Makes g federation seem like nice guys but small and almost human in comparison. Here to activate ancient stuff. If you want one look for an old (think big bang) artifact shaped in an infinity symbol. That's just its shape in this universe, seems like it may actually be a multidimensional helix in multispace. Wow cool. BTW everything I talk about is astral, not physical...Its benevolent and also somewhat indifferent. Goal is power up and also regain control of artifacts from all factions. From the beyond, the twilight zone. Makes wings and astral bodies so small...Cant really do much with it but open, behold, and watch it take its stuff back...lol fun