Thread: Manifest destiny

Manifest destiny

Do not manifest for self.

Manifest technology for singularity.

Manifest the news.

Manifest for mankind.

Re: Manifest destiny

All manifestation is for self.

The singularity? Manifestation implies it is accomplished.

Blog Entries

I am a member of mankind. I am an aspect of the Singularity. All there is is Self, even if there is the illusion of selves. And "destiny" is something some selves made up because they were afraid, and didn't want responsibility, so they created a mysterious, uncontrollable, unknowable force to control things for them. Except it's no more real than the selves are....
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Of course, its all about time reference though. manifestation can be for self of many different times. I prefer the self of the atemporal, which is as close to no self as one can get. What I meant was manifesting for parking stalls, people, etc. is temporal, i prefer to manifest in the atemporal strata for implementation in the temporal world. Like manifesting the opening the akashic book for all, traveling through time to send energy to yourselfs and being own guardian angel that helped you in the past, etc. I guess its not really about self, its about manifesting beyond time and thus space.

All manifestation happens, by definition, in time and space. To manifest is to experience.

6. Re: Manifest destiny

Problem, according to my (layman addmitely, so I could be wrong) understanding of physics. Is that we get into the universe as an "defined" state, it is in the wavefunction state where all possibilities have yet to be defined and then defined.

If we could somehow revert the reality to its wavefunction state and then somehow be able to choose how the wavefunction would collapse, nothing would be impossible, and by nothing I mean nothing.

Blog Entries

I sometimes think that's what an AP is- access to that 'quantum foam' indeterminate state as a gateway to another possibility.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

8. Re: Manifest destiny

And indeed just like with the double slit experiment, all inter-posed possibilities seem to be viewable, so maybe we can "see" the different possibilities. Now the question is........ how to collapse them?

collapsing them is simple really. believe it has already collapsed in a certain way. see it in you mind as current or past before it happens and will it into manifestation
    "It is better to conquer yourself than to win a thousand battles. Then the victory is yours.
    It cannot be taken from you, not by angels or by demons, heaven or hell." -Buddha

Nevermind

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast