Thread: Moved from Member Intro

Moved from Member Intro

Greetings all,
    I would like to introduce myself and pose a question if I may. First off my name is Rick. I have been having very spiritual experiences all my life and have had some training in various things. I am currently doing the Mastering Astral Projection 90 Course That Robert put together. Its fascinating stuff. I am on day 25 and have had some good results with the practice so far as feeling the energy, doing my dream journal etc. I have a question for anyone that may be able to help. I have been writing my dream keywords diligently and as a result have developed excellent dream recall. However, some nights I will either draw "blanks" on some "dreams" or draw a blank on the whole night which is really frustrating. I BELIEVE that the "blanks" are dream induced OBE'S? and that as I practice more, my astral memory for THOSE will get better. Anyone have THIS happen or think at least I have the right ANSWER to the "blanks"?
    Last edited by CFTraveler; 6th January 2012 at 03:37 AM.

Blog Entries

Re: Moved from Member Intro

Sure, all kinds of things happen when you first start working with AP, especially with inducing trance states. My best guess would be that the trance training is messing with your sleep patterns, and at some point you sleep so deeply that can't remember what you dreamed the night before.
    When I did the program, I had to stop at about two or three weeks- the effort to keep my dream memories and the awareness this induced was exhausting- I had to take a whole month off to just sleep at night without trying to do anything, and when I got back into it I projected (the first conscious projection with the program and the second one in my life) at day 30.
    So it's possible you are clicking out, but it's also possible you're just tired, which is just fine.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Re: Moved from Member Intro

Thanks for the Input. Its very weird when it happens. I can have, say 5 dreams a night and remember them all to a T and do 5 the next night and only remember 2. But there is always the lingering feeling that I was off someplace. As for messing with MY sleep patterns? I HAVE none. LOL My body is physically pretty wrecked so Im limited to only being able to sleep on my back. moving to either ruined shoulder triggers a violent migraine. So as a result I wake alot during the night but I have found this to be an advantage since I started training because I wake after each dream and Im hoping that being in the twilight state so much will actually HELP when I start the trance work. Nice to know though that Im not the only one who experiences "blanks"