Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: My chakras

Blog Entries

Re: My chakras

I don't think it's a problem, but if you find it distracting, try to bring it down to the heart, and try to bring the base energy up to the heart and then try to run it up and down from there. (I hope this is clear, I'm not sure if I'm expressing myself properly.)
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by baalixan View Post
    so, i've been trying to work on my base root chakra, aswell as some of my secondary chakras...i've had some success, but when i am doing any work on them, my brow chakra seems to activate automaticly. i'm not sure if its out of habit, or if its because my brow is naturally active and sensitive. i don't think its much of a problem really, but it does distract me a little from working on my other energy centers.
    I have exactly the same thing, but i just accept that it happens. It can begin to flutter at any time, but mostly when I read something or when i focus on something.

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post
    I don't think it's a problem, but if you find it distracting, try to bring it down to the heart, and try to bring the base energy up to the heart and then try to run it up and down from there. (I hope this is clear, I'm not sure if I'm expressing myself properly.)
    that makes sense...its only really distracting because i rarely if even get sensations when doing energy work except for my heart and third eye.

Quote Originally Posted by SiriusTraveler View Post
    I have exactly the same thing, but i just accept that it happens. It can begin to flutter at any time, but mostly when I read something or when i focus on something.
    yeah, same here. most the time i don't really notice it much because i accept it doing what it does. it gets really excited when i am doing energy work tho, sometimes its a little hard to not pay attention to it
    "It is better to conquer yourself than to win a thousand battles. Then the victory is yours.
    It cannot be taken from you, not by angels or by demons, heaven or hell." -Buddha