Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Merkabah technique

Re: Merkabah technique

Sadly no. The colour was white but I just seemed to be covered all over by it as if I was protected by bubblewrap. so I think I can rule out the merkabah due to shape.

Thanks for the reply Aunt Clair.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aunt Clair View Post
    I use multiple methods of projection. When the magickian separates from the torso in a sitting asana in trance to the Higher Planes, the merkaba envelops them.
    I would be very interesting to hear about these methods.

Quote Originally Posted by stimpy View Post
    Thanks for the reply Aunt Clair.I would be very interesting to hear about these methods.

BASIC OPENING EXERCISES
    Opening in prayers of protection
    Sitting in asana in dim light in sacred chamber looking through the third eye with physical eyes closed
    Drawing energy from the crown down the spine out the toes.
    Raising energy up from the feet to the perineum to the heart to the third eye
    in more detail here;
    http://forums.riverofenlightenment.c...ic,4073.0.html

SOME INTERNAL METHODS;
    Then the magickian takes the consciousness to any energy centre and may dwell there to meditate
    OR
    the magickian projects from any centre out to a realm which is of the same colour
    OR
    they may connect to the body of Godhead a universal construct. That is when the magickian projects into their own heart and then moves slowly out of the heart as if walking within it they will enter the heart of Godhead.

SOME EXTERNAL METHODS;
    STONES;
    The magickian may take consciousness into the seed of the core of any stone and then project out of that stone through the centre flow which radiates from the seed like a tube; i.e. project to the very centre of the belly and wearing this energy cloaking oneself within it then project out of the belly through the naval .

It is not necessary to feel or see the subtle energy seed or tube ,this flow will occur intuitively and the magickian will feel self drawn from the seed to the exit. When the magickian projects they should only fly about a metre or so from the body then turn and communicate to self in bi location.

Each aspect of the self reveals certain truths , lessons and realizations to the magickian. Each can be healed and return to the body at a higher vibration. For example, the lower self can be offered healing energy and unconditional love, the trauma and fears of the past can be healed and the magickian can mature spiritually ascending in vibration. The Higher Self projects from the centre front of the heart.

All stones yield an aspect of self each has a specific hermetic quality which can be learnt and acclimated to . Each major section of the body is a stone; head , chest, belly and later stones will occur to the back and sides of the body as well and then these manifest above and below the body in a predictable pattern of growth . This is the Tree of Life.
    OR
    The magickian may take consciousness out of the third eye as a golden seed of light and attain any realm in the RTZ in bilocation in order to remote view. RV today is wrongly used to psychically predict the next card or image but real RV is to see clairvoyantly in a far/ remote location. Numbers letters and images are very difficult to see remotely these are psychically connected to and that is not remote viewing or clairvoyance. The magickian can RV a loved one on the other side of the world, a nursing home, a hospital or a prison. They may then blossom or grow from the golden seed into a full size apparition and be seen by the clairvoyant or enter the dream of the loved one and communicate with them there.
    OR
    The magickian may explore the cosmology of the realms moving upwards or through the violet chakra to attain the Higher Planes and moving downward or through the infernal brown energy centres to attain the lower planes.
    OR
    When the magickian projects in trance they may project the full body by standing up in projection out of the throne asana tranced body. They may project outwardly in a ring according to the strength of the magickian and yield 1 to 4 or more cloned aspects of self. A ring of 4 may project from each stone.
    OR
    After raising energy from feet to crown as above; then ly down gently into a fetal pose if female lie on the right side and if male lie on the left side . The female magickian will more easily separate from the rear and left exposed flank and the male magickian will more easily separate from the front and right exposed flank. This method is often preceded by the vibes ; a strong vibration which occurs before separation.

The magickian may project into any energy centre, through any energy centre or out of any energy centre and should do so in order to learn the lessons of the Mahatma and Godhead which are not read in books but are recalled by the soul and transmitted in Dreamstate Lessons.

Many report flying in projection in a superman like asana and it is possible that the merkaba manifests around that pose too , I just haven't seen it occur nor met anyone who has seen it clairvoyantly. Did you see a merkabah shape around you when you were moving lying down?

Edit; I saw Shiva appear standing in a merkaba of pink white and gold , this week. This is the first, I recall, of seeing a projector standing within the merkabah

And I had a revision lesson concerning the construction of the merkabah, also;the human energy body develops a vertical axis of energy on the spine and then a dual vertical flow up and down the spine. Subsequent to this, the energy body will develop a horizontal axis through the heart parallel to the floor. Then horizontal axis will manifest at the arms and pelvis and at the feet.
    Last edited by Aunt Clair; 15th May 2013 at 06:58 AM.
    ~*~Love , Light & Laughter ~*~