Thread: OBE in a DREAM????

OBE in a DREAM????

Last night I had a dream. IN the dream I had an OBE where I projected from one point to another and of course was unable to communicate to those in the physical and then returned to my body in the dream. Im at day 35 of the training and before I went to sleep last night and had this dream I had the flashbulb thing folks have talked about for a few moments. three SMALL pops of light in my closed eyes. Just a dream or something more? Comments???

Re: OBE in a DREAM????

Greetings rf396
    It is possible that you experienced Dual consciousness and simultaneously had both a dream and an OBE at the same time. This is actually not as unusual as it might first appear. Dual consciousness has happened to many people on occasion. When it happens to me I am usually aware of both being in an OBE and am also vaguely aware of lying physically in bed. On at least one occasion I was aware of being in a dream and being out of body And being near sleep in the physical in bed. In one sense it is like going to sleep in a dream and then having a false awakening. One state of consciousness (the false awakening) is embedded within another state of consciousness (the dream). In your case the OBE state of consciousness was embedded inside the dream.
    Hope that this makes sense to you. It can be hard to explain when written out yet is easier to understand when one actually experiences it.

Regards
    Grey

Thank you Grey,
    Actually yes it does make sense. I knew that there had to be more to this event than a simple dream with a sub conscious suggestion or something. Im reading about lossening the energy body as I stop to write this reply. Last nights sleep was uneventful, boo hoo, But Im really looking forward to moving on with the program and my first full blown OBE.

I had that happened to me many times when I was trying hard to achieve OOBE. My mind was fixated on the topic, which resulted in having dreams in which I had OOBE. It's called "emotional dream" in which your mind serves you what you desire a lot but cannot achieve. You will at some point though, and when you do you'll see that your OOBE in a dream might have not been the same as real OOBE.