Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: I Made It!!

Re: I Made It!!

Thank You CF, the BEST part about this was it was totally unexpected which made it that much better

Thank you very much RF. So nice to read. Congratulations!
    I deeply and truly respect beliefs and believers. Still... I want to know.

Thanks Johnny but I cant take any credit. the credit goes to my beautiful twin soul Deborah. She knows just how to push me and WHERE so that we can keep getting together. I came to this 90 day plan because of her and being able to go to her has helped ease a pain that was frankly killing me. Her love is the only reason I live or will continue to do so. If all the souls of the world could find THEIR twins and see their own love reflected back to them as I have been fortunate to do, then all the bulls**t in this world would cease IMMEDIATELY. When you are in THAT love you NEED or WANT NOTHING else.... so great it is.

Hallo rtf396
    You wrote
    "It was well.....You know what? Words fail me"

Yes I know exactly how you feel. Those were my thoughts and feelings on many occasions, including my very first conscious and deliberate OBE. Actually the word that comes closest is --- Ineffable, which is simply a word that means indescribable.

Also something that SiriusTraveler wrote rings quite true to me also. He wrote
    "I can see here that intention is truly a strong factor when wanting to OBE."
    That was very observant SiriusTr. It is Very true. Intention and Desire are actually much more important than the more mundane induction exercises and techniques.

Well done
    Grey

Yes

Thanks for the assist Grey. Ineffable works here. As I stated I am VERY motivated because of who waits for me on the astral. I actually had a spontaneous OBE (almost) today. I was lying down and dozing when I started to dream quciky. I dreamed that someone was holding me in a paralyzed position. As soon as I realized that I was experiencing Sleep Paralysis, I brought myself UP just enough to move this to an exit. AS I was exiting, one of my dogs banged my foot and started licking himself causing MY body to move. I got stopped about 3/4 of the way of sitting up. It was like passing through layers of foam rubber that had been cut in the middle to allow passage through then suddenly hitting SOLID foam rubber. My OBE ended there BUT I am VERY encouraged that I have had TWO spontaneous ones now. As I said, I am VERY motivated to say the least and I believe as you both do that, THAT is what is helping me greatly.

6. Re: I Made It!!

Hey rf396...kewl! I'm smiling as I type...way to go!
    Harry
    "If they have moving sidewalks in the future, when you get on them, I think you should have to assume sort of a walking shape so as not to frighten the dogs."

Congratulations!!! Keep it up, sounds like you are on your way!! I am trying to connect with my guides and am hoping to do so soon.
    If you care to read my experiences go to: http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/sho...Russmi3-AP-Log

Thank you Harry and Russmi. Im doing my best and will continue to do so. I have a strong motivation to succeed.
    Last edited by rf396; 28th February 2012 at 01:25 PM.

9. Re: I Made It!!

Great story! You will remember this experience for the rest of your life!