For some time now I've been trying to identify and map both internal and external variables related to my subtle body's energy levels at any given time. Here I'm specifically focusing on the requisite amount of energy needed for projection, and I'm not sure I'm making the most spectacular progress.

Some days I can be completely driven by my work, totally unfocused on energy or my spiritual efforts, and on many of those days I'll sit down and have serious energy going after just a little time in my MAP routine.

The vibrations just show up and move.

Other days I'll be mindful to breath, use body awareness, etc., and later, no matter how long I take to focus on raising energy for a projection, I'm left sitting in my astral lounger (The Dawn Treader) without a single vibration or sense of where the energy is or isn't, for that matter.

I've tried tracing as many factors as possible. On low energy sessions, I'll frequently walk back through my day, looking for clues, but often finding nothing to correlate. Flip case for high-energy days.

In simplest terms: why does "energy" seem to have such a mind of its own?

I'd appreciate the forum's thoughts and observations on this issue if you've run into it.

Best,

Soul