Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: strange noises in the sky

strange noises in the sky

Something was brought to my attention today on a parenting forum. A hot topic of discussion was these strange noises that are similar and have been recorded over the last year all over the world and no one can figure out what it is. The videos have gotten more frequent over the past two weeks. Some say the sound is the earth groaning. Some say it is Gabriel's ♥♥♥♥♥et. Some say the government is conducting weird experiments or it's aliens. Whatever the noise is it cannot be tracked from one direction leading people to believe the noise is from the earth or sky. It is said to be so loud that it vibrates your body. The noise can last for over an hour. It is said to cause interference with technology which has made it impossible for some people to record the event. In some instances the noise was followed by an earthquake. There are lots of videos out there if you look. Some of the people on the forum I read were claiming to have experienced the phenomenon first-hand and some if their stories were unsettling. Maybe I'm late finding out about this but its git me freaked. Some of those videos may be hoaxes, but some look authentic and are downright scary! Someone tell me what it is please

Blog Entries

Re: strange noises in the sky

Can't say I've heard about it. Would you give us a link?
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries

I've seen and heard some of the recent videos. I also remember people here mentioning it in recent years. I have no insights to share, however.
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

Yeah i saw a video that was a collection of loads of clips all taken in various countries around the globe, during the second week of this year. Strange indeed. The sound seems metallic. I'd like to think it's huge motherships cloaked within the atmosphere, giving us a Close-Encounters style pre-disclosure audio wake up call... but it's probably not.
    "We are spirits in the material world" Sting. The Police.

If it's real, friggin strange indeed.

Can't help think that it could be viral marketing. It's 2012 there is bound to be a movie about the apocalypse poping up somewhere this year. Could be something like groverfield, the blairwitch project or paranormal activity type film.
    You haveeyes each composed of 130 million photoreceptor cells. In each of those cells there’s 100 trillion atoms that’s more than all the stars in the Milky way galaxy.However each atom in each cell in each eye formed in the core of a star billions of years ago and yet here they are today being utilized to capture the energy released from that same process all to expand the consciousness of you. It's ironic in that you are the universe experiencing itself And all you are is a thought.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by heliac View Post
    If it's real, friggin strange indeed.

Can't help think that it could be viral marketing. It's 2012 there is bound to be a movie about the apocalypse poping up somewhere this year. Could be something like groverfield, the blairwitch project or paranormal activity type film.
    I'm with you on this one. Some sound like the stealth planes we've had around there, but most sound like Hollywood sound effects. One of the videos was from somethingorotherhiphop.com Hmmm.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Yep, there was also one video i saw that said it was filmed last week in canada but the tree leaves were all green. Canada is sparse in the winter!
    You haveeyes each composed of 130 million photoreceptor cells. In each of those cells there’s 100 trillion atoms that’s more than all the stars in the Milky way galaxy.However each atom in each cell in each eye formed in the core of a star billions of years ago and yet here they are today being utilized to capture the energy released from that same process all to expand the consciousness of you. It's ironic in that you are the universe experiencing itself And all you are is a thought.

Quote Originally Posted by heliac View Post
    Yep, there was also one video i saw that said it was filmed last week in canada but the tree leaves were all green. Canada is sparse in the winter!
    Surely Canada is covered in deciduous trees?
    "We are spirits in the material world" Sting. The Police.

They have a mix of deciduous and evergreens. The evergreen(needled) tress don't shed in the winter but the deciduous( maples, ashe, birch) do.

Let me see if i can find the video again on youtube, i'll have a look when i get home tonight

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast