Thread: Copy: Energy Body Transformation

Copy: Energy Body Transformation

Hello Robert,

I have posted this question elsewhere in the forum but did not get a satisfactory explanation of what might be happening so I have decided to ask you. Below is the post I was referring to...

Ok, so for the last 3 days I have been experiencing some very unusual energy sensations. It all started 3 days ago when I decided to meditate on my Base chakra exclusively, which I never do. I decided to do this because my Base chakra has always given me the least amount of sensations. After about 30 minutes of meditation I noticed that my brow chakra activated and then my head started to have a physical and audible buzzing sensation. I then noticed that that same buzzing feeling started to happen in the base/sacrum area. I suddenly felt a wave of relaxation and heat spread throughout my entire body. The buzzing sensation that began to slowly climb up my spine slowly filling my body with the buzzing sensation. This entire experience was completely on auto pilot. I stopped the energy work after noticing the initial sensations. The entire experience last about 2 and a half hours. The next day I had an instinct to not do energy work but I did attempt to do my daily energy raising exercises in the morning. I found it almost impossible to move my energy around so I gave up. Later that night out of nowhere I felt the buzzing sensations in my base/sacrum area. As before, it slowly rose up. This time it was not as pronounced as before and didn't last as long. This morning, upon waking up I was about to get up when suddenly I felt the buzzing sensations again in the base/sacrum/head areas. This time The relaxing sensation took hold of me and I laid back down and let the this time very strong buzzing sensation work their way through my body. I feel as though my energy body is changing. I have also noticed kind of pluses randomly going through my arms or feet. Very strange.

I have since been able to much more easily manipulate my bodily energy via NEW techniques (best book ever) and can stimulate my base, heart and brow chakras almost instantaneously. I feel as though my energy body is going through a significant transformation/evolution. Can you shed any light on situation?

Thank you very much...Stew
    "We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience" ~Chardin~

In a dream, somewhere finding my way home

Re: Energy Body Transformation

Hey Archimedes,

I'm probably the last guy that should be responding to this. There are so many more qualified people on this forum. However, I think your initial question/request for insight is very tough to address because everyone is made up of similar, but different moving parts. Energy moves one way in person A, and another in person B even though they share common subtle energy structures. Some people spend years learning to build energy and others have a full kundalini rising experience after a few months of yoga. The variability is a factor of so many, well, variables, that it's tough to say what's going on and why. Now, eventually someone may pipe up with a similar account, but until then just keep reading. And read other material on energy when you can. NEW is fantastic, but don't stop there. The Tibetan Buddhist community has some great stuff I could recommend in you're interested.
    Know Thyself