Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Sirius Dreams

Blog Entries

Re: Sirius Dreams

7. Running In The Rain ( 2012-02-19 )

I was dreaming of walking away from a store when I suddently became aware of that I had forgotten something in the store. I sort of ran back in super speed. I took giant leaps with great power that pushed me forwards very fast. It began to rain and I noticed and tought it was strange somehow. Remember thinking that I did'nt get wet (wish I'd become lucid then). Back in the store, which appeared to be a Games Workshop store I guess i picked up what I had forgoten and asked the storeowner about a giant red Darth Vader hat made of some red sheet, hanging over a phoneboot outside.
    I said something like: Would'nt it be good to get that hat off?, or: Would'nt it be good to have a coffeemachine where the phoneboot is?
    He replied that offcource it would. And i replied: Good, because every Space Marine needs a cup of coffee. And the I woke up... pretty amused by this weird dream.

Blog Entries

8. Guinea pigs extermination ( 2012-02-25 )

This dream was about people wanting to get rid of Guinea pigs for some reason. They were a pest they had to get rid of and tried to conjure up different solutions for that. I was an obserever and felt as if I did'nt influense the dream at all. In the end of the dream there was this man who was talking really odd, I remember judging him in the dream thinking he was gay but changed my mind as I felt rude or something. Instead I tought that he was just feminine and had a very feminine voice. Still I did'nt like him as he had set traps to eliminate the Guinea pigs. The dream ended.

I think there is an increase of dreams in which I am the observer. Don't know what that means.

Blog Entries

9. Save the turtles and the fish ( 2012-02-27 )

I remember beeing part of some expedition or some fishig crew. Whatever it was I remember alot of water and ice and that the goal was to study or harvest an areas wildlife. The area was surrounded by blocks of iron walls which would be drained of water. It was like pockets of iron walls in the water which had been put there by us or by someone. I was beeing an observer in many parts of the dream, but I keep thinking that it was in parts where I was worried or where I did'nt like something that was happening.
    Anyway, the areas/pockets where drained of water and I saw a cage in one of the pockets in which there was a turtle mother and her babies. I kept studying it on parts where I was the observer and I was increasingly worried about that it would get dehydrated etc. In the parts of the dream where I was active and influensing the dream directly I kept hurrying the team/people about filling the area with water again as they needed to get saved and to live. I remember the cage had blankets on it and that the turtle mother was looking at me and that she was afraid. The babies were pale in their skin, almost white as their shell had'nt hardened yet. I felt deep sympathy for them and in the end I think the area was filled with water.
    I kept thinking it was very odd that they were in a cage and who had put them there.

Second dream with animals in two days where I feel deep sympathy for the animals and try to help/save them.

Blog Entries

10. The Attack ( 2012-02-28 )

I was standing outside a church with my grandparents. I recognize the church from the town where I was born. The atmosphere was very light and there was this fog everywhere I could see. Like that white fog in the horizon in videogames. There where other people there and it felt as if we were all waiting for something to happen, perhaps to get into the church.
    Suddently I saw some meteorites in the sky, several of them. It was a meteorshower, or so I tought. I yelled to my grandparents to look up to the sky at the meteorfall but they were slow to react and before they had a chance to see it something weird happened. The meteorites all shattered and out came black clumps of something. It took me a few seconds to realize but suddently I knew they were bombs of some sort, falling to the ground in our area.
    I reacted very fast, shouted to my grandparents to follow me as I ran. The bombs started to explode everywhere and chaos broke out. There was poison air comming out of the explosions and I told everyone not to breath it in. But it was difficult and people started to fall. I looked back from where I was, I had been running into some opening in a house or something, and saw my grandparents getting hit by a bomb. There was smoke and I could'nt see them anymore. I waited and held my breath and then I knew they were gone. I couldnt do anything else, but I kept feeling guilty having run so fast when they could'nt. The place i headed into seemed familiar, I think I knew the place as I told some oter people to follow me. I felt the precense of soldiers or some kind of enemy following us now but I never saw anything in my the dream.
    I started to try and find a way to open a staircase which was very strange. It was folded together so that it blocked the entrance to a safe place. I told some guy, which I cant remember the face of anymore, but i recognize him from movies, that if I could just open this lock here on the staircase we would be safer. And I did it, the stair folded itself in a way so that we could head down some stairs into a safe room. Well there I remember stairing out of a window from the top floor of a house and all we could'nt identify anything moving at all. There was was an eerie silence and the same white fog covering the landscape. We were on the lookout for something, but I dont know what. The dream ended.

A very vivid dream which I got a DeJaVĂș feeling from when woke up. Alot of action going on latelly in my dreams.

Blog Entries

Hello, Sirius.

The roles of nightmares, especially such vivid/deja vu ones, can be to release specific energies, habits and fears. Here it is from unknowns from above that might harm you. Note the neutral reaction to the sky phenomenon, followed up by a devastating event.

The sky often represents a higher plane. Energetic events pass through the higher planes before they manifest in physical form. You can see this process partially - first you see meteors (an event dropping through the outer layers of the atmosphere, the higher planes) and then it splits up into smaller and harmful events. Note also that the people all wait for something to happen - an event - in the beginning.

The feeling of "the precense of soldiers or some kind of enemy" could denote you're releasing fears here. It might be a hint to reliving part of the fear you're trying to release.

Blog Entries

Great feedback Korpo. Appreciate it!
    It was'nt a nightmare actually, I did'nt feel afraid when I woke up. The feelings in the dream was more of remorse or guilt as my grandparents died. And also a feeling of beeing chased by something. Not so much beeing afraid. Nevertheless I get a little bit scared when I wake up and feel as if I'm beeing watched. Trying to get rid of that.

Blog Entries

11. The Vampire Men ( 2012-03-05 )

In this dream there was someone who died (I don't know from what) and two men found him. At least thats what I think I remember! The two men argued about what they should do with him. It appeared to me as a spectator that it was kind of secret, that he had died, or at least it was a problem for the two men. The next thing I can remember was that they had a frying pan in which they had parts of the deceased man. They were arguing about what to do, and that perhaps they could eat him. It seemed like the best thing to do for some unexplained reason. In the dream it was concluded that they were vampires but they did'nt want to drink the blood (a feeling I got, or just a knowing that this was the case) and instead they could fry it, thus going around the problem of drinking blood.

This dream is very confusing in the way that it doesnt make any sense at all to me. The only thing I can make of it is that it revolves around some kind of problem that has to be solved in som wierd way.

IA56 Guest

Did you got any feeling who the dead man was?? Like occupation or some kind of identety?

Blog Entries

No idea of who that man was. Forgot to write that there were 3 parts of him in the frying pan. Part of his face, or a very small face, his heart and something else unidentifiable.

IA56 Guest

That was very good and important partÂŽs...good you remembered them....I did get the feeling, to eat someone is to want to be this person, to get the powerÂŽs of this person....How is it for your self...are you happy to be you?? or do you want to be someone els??

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast