Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Sirius Dreams

Blog Entries

Re: Sirius Dreams

Im happy beeing me (Although I am longing to develop more spritually). And in the dream I was just a spectator and couldnt influense or take part in the dream any way. I have tought about this and feel that this is very different from where I am in it, taking part and interacting with it (not lucid though). I think that when I'm in a spectator role its more as if I could learn something important from what I see, and when im taking part in it the choises I make is more important. But this is a tought and not something I have comfired 100%.
    In the dream I was trying to identify the parts in teh frying pan, but failed to identify the last part.

IA56 Guest

Yes that make sence...if you could identifye the 3 part then you could solve the enigma

Blog Entries

12. Frustration ( 2012-03-08 )

I was a passenger in a car driven by a friend at work. All was fine untill he wanted to test the brakes right before a T-crossing. He drove pretty fast and without any control he tried to break, but the car just glided over the stop line and continued forward out in the street. Luckily the cars driving past us missed us, but just by an inch.
    I got very upset in the dream and yelled at him. I could'nt understand how he could be so careless and that from here on I should drive. He was really sorry and I continued to be angry and frustrated. I took over the steering wheel and a few minutes later I almost also had an accident but It was not nearly as dramatic and upsetting. But still, I realized that perhaps I should'nt be so upset as everyone can make misstakes. But I still questioned his judgement and then he said something like "But Linus, you must understand I'm just a beginner" or "But Linus, I'm new at this. You can't expect me to be all good at this immediatelly". At least I got the feeling that he wanted to say soemthing like that. And I was calmed and tought about what he meant.

It feels as if this dream was a lesson to me in the way that I should be more patient with people or patient with myself. Not trying to rusch stuff or judge myself or others. But it also feels like I don't do that, that I already know that. Perhaps its about control and letting go of control, not trying to steer everything and sometiems just go wih the flow. Or its about controling emotions and self control.

Blog Entries

13. Concert ( 2012-03-26 )

I was at a concert of some sort, or was it a festival? Well I don't really know.
    An old friend of mine was in the spotlight in this dream. I thought about how he had changed from one kind of person to another one. I remember beeing in a big crowd watching a stage with people sitting on chairs on it, my friend was one of them. Each person was presenting themselves, who the were and what they did. Can't remember what they said. They kind of got their hands up like you do in school when you know the answer to something and then stood up and spoke to the crowd. There was one of them who was very nervous about speaking in front of all those people and I guess she stuttered and suddently people in the public began to get their hands up wanting to say something. The whole scene became very messy when everyone wanted to say something and all was really out of order/control. Guess I woke up after that.

Blog Entries

14. Dream OBE ( 2012-04-21 )

In this dream I was having some sort of device or just some way of having an OBE, which I told my friends we should try out because it was so amazing. I dont know if it was a device inducing OBE's or some other way we could get into the astral, can't remember. I wanted to show my freinds how cool it was so I induced OBE on myself (and perhaps on my friends to) and offcource they could see it too, which is wierd but its a dream after all. I showed them how to hover in the air and I found myself in strange positions in a hallway I think. Hovering uppside down and watching the ceiling from different angles. I remember I had a hard time orientating myself. I floated closer to a corner on a wall and tought that perhaps there were spiders there so I floated away remebering that in OBE I dont need to fear anything.
    The next I know, me and another friend were flying over a landscape in what I think I reffered to as Korea. We were going to go to Rome but apparently we ended up in Korea. We saw a large square in the middle of a forrest with mountain tops in the background. The square was fenced and in it were people standing doing nothing. They seemed bored and perhaps they were prisoners or something. I looked at them but could'nt identify anyone. I also remember talking to my friend alot as I was so excited all the time, I said "look at this", and "look at that" etc. wanting him to watch my moves as I flew. I invited another friend to the area because I was thinking of him and wondered were he was all the time, and also if he liked OBE's and what he was up to when me and the other friend were checking Korea out.
    We decided to check out another country which I have forgotten were it was. But before that I came up with an idea that we should try and fly as fast as we could and see who got to our new destination first. We should close our eyes and think of the fastest speed possible, but instant travel was cheating so that would'nt do. We flew and I couldnt really feel the incredible speed and tought that it all went a bit slow, but it was a good feeling. I could really sense my friends beside me. I was thinking alot in this dream, about how we could communicate with tought alone and how odd everything was.

This dream really stands out alot for me, as I think I could have behaved exactly as I did in this dream if I'd have a real OBE. It also boggles my mind as to wheter this actually is a real memory of a real OBE. That was the first tought that hit me when I woke up, like "Hmm... this was odd, was this for real?" although I knew it was a dream. It feels as if my behavior and toughts in this dream is something I would have done or have done if I was having this experience in som other way. It was just me in this dream, beeing me.

Blog Entries

15. Real OBE? ( 2012-04-22 )

Before the interesting part happened I had a dream, a very vivid ang long one. I think I was searhing for my sister in a mall or something. There was another person involved, who was working there, who I know in real life. She told me that I could find my sister on the "meditation platform" so I went there. Odd thing to have in a mall. I stepped up on the platform to medidtate (I think I watched my sister first how she did it) and began to meditate. It was some kind of pattern in which I was to alternate some frequency between the left and right brain. Hard to explain.
    I then saw a big screen in the ceiling which had a black hole in it. It was purple colors all around and then there was this ring with black in the middle. As I stared at it I felt as if I was meant to meditate in my regular way, and so I did. And suddently the whole thing shifted into something else.

Here is where it gets wierd. I think I either had a false awakening or actually woke up in the separation stage in the physical. There was loud noises all around me, a kind of strong buzzing and electrical sound, or like the static on TV. I cannot tell if this still was a dream because my vision was kind of blurred and my mind was still waking up so I was groggy. Anyway, as my mind got clearer I realized that I should just go with this, and as I did the surge became stronger and I tried to just get myself up and run away from the room as I'v trained to/read about. My arms loosened and I could se them in a grey fog and an electrical deep blue. I reached for the door but the pull was so strong in the rest if the body that no mather how much I pulled I could'nt get away. I tried to calm myself and think my way out of it, but then I woke up in the physical. I think I had the same view as I had in front of me in the astral.

Was this a dream or a half-OBE. Im not sure, it was very real and also vey dream-like. At least I'm sure its progress.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SiriusTraveler View Post
    It was some kind of pattern in which I was to alternate some frequency between the left and right brain.
    Sounds like what Monroe describes as "hemispheric synchronisation" - the basic idea behind binaural entraining.

It seems like the "higher you" made the "lower you" experience an exit. I had this happen at least once myself.

Blog Entries

Perhaps, but the question is wheter this was a wake experience outside the dreamworld. It partially feels like it, and I guess its because I was somewhat groggy. It was really intense though, but awesome. The only thing I would want the next time is to have more clarity in the experience. But I suppose that happens easier when I get further away from my body.

Blog Entries

16. Mother In Trouble ( 2012-05-07 )

Me, my sister and our mother were cleaning out our old apartment where we lived when we grew up. It was pretty empty in there so a part of me was thinking that we moved out or something. As I walked around out on the balcony I got a feeling that my mom was gone. Like she was missing from the room she had been in before. I had seen a carpet that was folded like someone had tripped over it. I looked down from the balcony and saw my mother laying head down on the cement below the house, she had fallen 3 floors and smashed the ground. I got extremelly shaken and began to cry and understood that I needed to get to her as fast as I could, and I also knew that my sister had gotten this feeling as I did, about our mom was dead or something. I knew she was rushing down the stairs and suddently I found myself down there, without knowing how I got there (alot of instant travel in my dreams). We were both crying like crazy and I said that she needed to call the ambulance immediately. Then our mom woke up, looked at us like nothing had happened and said something like "Now, I'm alright.. and I have already called the ambulance. There is no need to worry. But in the future you need to put two heavy objects on the carpet so it doesnt fold, making me trip on it. Okey?"

The dream was over and I woke up pretty shaken by it, but not affraid at all. Just taken by the feelings still ingering in my mind.

Blog Entries

17. Music Challenge ( 2012-05-09 )

I was in a band, rehearsing for some concert. I think the band was Opeth actually. There was a desission to be made wheter or not I was going to play in the concert with them. I dont know if I was new in the band or something. I remember we played alot and that I kind of wondered what I was doing when I played the guitarr as I have no idea in real life how to (and kind of wished I would have become lucid then). In the end the one compeeting with me looked at me and to my astonishment he said that it all went well, I should play instead of him. Job well done Linus or something like that. Then he said "Linus live", and I felt it was a very surprising statement. He said it like he really tought it was a good thing.
    I kept thinking about that phrase after I woke up, but perhaps Im analyzing to hard.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast