Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Thread: Sirius Dreams

Blog Entries

Re: Sirius Dreams

42. My old black shirt ( 2013-04-16 )

Jonna pointed out that I had a hole in my black shirt I'v had since I went to 9th grade. I said yeah but its so comfortable to wear anyway!

Keywords:

Shirt, Black, Hole, Jonna

Conclusion:

Highly symbolical.
    This shirt I wear, that I'v worn a long time, has a hole in it. This hole I think represents an opening that I'm not fully aware of, since I got surprised in the dream about it. I knew it was there I just didn't think of it. It feels as if someone close to me questions me wearing the shirt, and that I should perhaps take it of or change it. The shirt to me represents something we wear/carry with us, like a layer on top of our actuall selves. It can grow old and as such it needs to be/can be changed sometimes, if we want to. The shirt can represent ideologies or beliefsystems or habbits etc. So in conclusion this dream was about me wearing something that either has grown old or has something on it that I'm not fully aware of all the time, and that I perhaps should change it. The hole feels more and more as a peekhole into my real self. Like an opening in my cover, as if my higher self wants me to realise that there is an opening in my cover through which I can go and
    find out more about my true self. The black color of the cover says to me that its a colorless cover, it has no color. Perhaps it lost its color in time? Or perhaps it just represents my old shirt, and the fact that its black in waking physical reality.
    Last edited by SiriusTraveler; 16th April 2013 at 12:36 PM.

Blog Entries

43. Visiting Johannes ( 2013-04-17 )

I was visiting Johannes in Tokyo/Japan. When I met him I came into a room where I did some wierd circusjump as some sort of greeting ritual. He told me to quiet down since there were others who were asleep in the room. I saw them and they were Japanese people sleeping. We stepped out on the street for unknown reasons and then I can't remember anymore.

Keywords:

Japan, Johannes, Room, Sleep

Conclusion:

This is very hard for me to interpret. I have a feeling that I am visiting some distant place within myself, and there is someone familiar there to greet me/who knows the way/routines of this place. My higher self picked Johannes to represent this person which is fitting cause he lives in Japan. In this place I doesn't seem to notice the sleeping people at first, but when I'm shown by Johannes I do and quiet down. This could be symbolic for not disturbing other peoples spiritual process. As when they sleep they are out of body, doing whatever they do. If I would wake them up I would disturb it. It could mean to respect other peoples path in life, to learn to accept the path others take/have decided for themselves. The fact that this room is a space deep inside, represented by a far away location, means to me that this is perhaps something that lays deep inside of my knowing. Hence I know this, but do not think of it very often or it doesn't come naturally for me to respect this or something like that.
    Its hard to interpret as i find it difficult to relate tomy interpretation.

Blog Entries

44. Hiding from monsters ( 2013-06-24 )

I was with alot of people in some kind of alternate reality/future and suddently a device was emitting a sound that I knew was attacting monsters to it. I rushed of to hide and it was panic everywhere. Then I found a guy that waved me to him and said to hurry up and follow. It was a secret entrance and he had keys to the doors. I was lucky to have seen him. He looked at me and entrusted me with some keys so that I could assist in opening the doors. I assured him that I wouldn't rush of or betray him or something. We went up and down stairs and through doors for a long time. There was an encounter with a small monster which I kicked at and beat with my shoe untill it gave up and ran away. We continued untill we came through a door to a big open space but there was a T-rex there so we had to keep quiet and lay low. The dream ended after we had tried to avoid the T-rex for a while.

Keywords:
    Door, Key, Monster, Stair

Conclusion:
    First of all I think that the person I met is like a guide or something that shows the way/shows how its to be done. He shows me that by making me assure him that I won't betray him I have commited to something important. As if its a negative thing if I break the commitment/promise. Also it symbolizes that I hold the key to the future. The stairs mean that I/we go up and down into or out of various levels of planes or levels so to speak. By that I mean that everything is not of the same vibration in life. A stair symbolizes that to me, that what we experience varies in vibration. And the doors are passages or perhaps opportunities or important crossroads in my life that I hold the key to. It shows me that I hold the key to passing through the doors. The monsters is things that I need to deal with. Fears in life or obstacles that I must pass or something like that. In this case I fend it off but the threat still lingers. So this tells me that if we truly face the monsters or fears we have then it will disappear in the end. If we just fend it off then it just leaves for the moment. In this case the giant T-rex was waiting in the final open space. The T-rex represented a huge fear of some sort and it hindered us from reaching the open space we wanted to get out into. We just kept ourselves hidden and tried to avoid the danger, which is natural I suppose from a fear that great. But perhaps the threat isn't as great as we think at first, it have just grown from every time we have avoided it. The big open space we saw at the end was the freedom we had tried to escape to all the time. So we tried to escape from the monsters and find our freedom but by just fleeing from the monsters we ended up not beeing free cause the biggest monster was still there in the end. So try to face my fears and by that I will gain bigger freedom. It makes sence and I guess its true that we all avoid stuff that we fear every now and then instead of dealing with it.

PS. Read about my dreams on my webpage:
    http://siriusdreams.azurewebsites.net/

Blog Entries

45. A big ship on a calm ocean ( 2013-07-01 )

I was in a ship, a huge one, on vacation I think. I don't know where it was but it was tropical with good weather. It seemed everyone was on their way to somewhere and was all looking for smaller boats to board. It felt like the smaller boats were private or semi-private. I know my friend Daniel was on one which I tried to catch. I jumped from the ship into the water and tried to catch up but it drove away and I had to climb back up on the big ship. We were going home again, away from the tropical place. And the boat was very empty, although some new people were onboard. I headed back to my cabin/room in which there was pizza cartons and others stuff all over the place. I saw some people outside eating pizza and asked them if they had put their stuff in my room. They said yes, and I said that they should take it out because I had that room. It was room number 44. They aggreed. But I was not really content and had to ask someone why there had been a mix up so I headed to the captain quarters but I had no access. I searched through the ship and found a shower in which I thought I should shower in later. I asked someone in a shop where I could find someone who I could ask about this and she said that there were maids down the hallway. So I continued my search and the dream ended short after that.

Keywords:
    Room, Ship, Water, Captain

Conclusion:
    A big ship traveling in water represents safelly crossing a great emotional sea. The sea in this dream was very calm which tells me that there was no emotional turmoil. So I am gliding safelly through emotional calm. The fact that the ship is big and almost empty says to me that I won't run into many people. It could mean I have grown some too, beeing able to control emotions to a degree, but somehow it feels void of connections. I don't know many people in this ship. This is when all others have left. So at first all the people left on smaller boats. This means that they looked for adventures in more crowded, more unstable situations. To travel a sea in a smaller and more crowded boat is to put oneself in a situation with more connections and more speed. I couldn't catch the last boat so I had to go back to the big one. This tells me that I can't go on the smaller boat. But for what reason? Perhaps I'm comfortable where I am? Different vessels of conciousness have different properties. And next in the dream I am going home, away from the warm coasy tropical place. It seems like all the poeple on the boat split up to different directions from the tropical place. I just happened to take the big ride home. Home in this case felt like home as in back to the ordinary. My room in this ship is a location in my inner self. And the ship one could say is my total inner self. This room is a place where I reside during my travel and when there was stuff and litter there that wasn't mine I got a bit irritated. I don't think anyone likes when their private space is invaded by unknown people. Teh last bit about not having access to the captains quarters tells me that I can't communicate clearly with my higher self. I need to be able to enter there or somehow have access to it. I need to work on that. The captain symbolizes the person who runs the ship and to me that's my higher self. And the rest of the dream I run around alot searching for someone to ask about the mix up and why it happened. I guess this reflects teh notion of me wanting to straighten things out in my inner self. Trying to come to grips with things and making sure no one is littering in my private space again. It shows me I don't know the way of my own inner self. I need to know that, I need to learn about myself more.

PS. You can read about my dreams on my homepage instead: http://siriusdreams.azurewebsites.net/

Blog Entries

Discontinued thread, since I always write on my webpage now.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SiriusTraveler View Post
    Discontinued thread, since I always write on my webpage now.
    See my reply on the other thread.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9