Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: why raise it?

shotta Guest
    Thank you very much Sash and eagle_owl

Eagle_Owl,

I would love to hear more about the difference between taoist and tantra in raising kundalini and why taoist is safest.

Thanks

Veles Guest
    oh, lots and lots of great things!
    for example you will lose you sexual desire(forget about sex dude ) then..er... you may go nuts, you may get spontaneous light trance every now and then, and lots of other amazing things

No, just kidding.. those are the downsides.. and they are quite desturbing. Positive sides... i guess it's something you will understand. Raised Kundalini is the sign of spiritual maturity... And hey, not everyone might even want to raise their K, it's something you have to think about carefully. Because you life will change once its raised and there is no turning back...

Christian Guest
    Among the many benfits that I have experienced is the feeling of increased stability in my psyche (after a period of unstability), better control over oneselfs inner life, increased love for self and others and overall and deep transformation. The key to spiritual progress for me. Without it I wouldn't be near the state I am at today, and I'm just a beginner (in this lifetime).

So for me it is at the core of myself, a deep relationship between kundalini and me. Very beautiful and I find it extremely valuable and just love it.

So if you're ready to take the next and very big step in devleopment, tune in to these powerful energies. But as others have stated it is of great importance to not force it and to be very prepared for the process, if not it can go very bad. I ended up in a psychosis and had to a great deal of daily meditation and energy work, (several years), to get back to normal. But I should mention I was a in a very unbalanced state when I rose kundalini (not being aware that it was that I was doing).

So if you keep stable and dont rush things, do mental balancing and clearing and prepare it would probably turn out well. Because kundalini has two faces, one of creation and one of destruction.

Love, light and power.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2