Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Programming Experiment 9: Why Am I Here?

Programming Experiment 9: Why Am I Here?

Dream Programming 9: Why Am I Here?

I asked my Higher Self via dream programming affirmation to reveal to me in dreams the basic "eternal question" that many if not all of us might have: Who am I and why ("on Earth") am I here? This applies to any specific goal or purpose, not the probable overall goal of general consciousness evolution by gathering physical experience here. A similar attempt was already undertaken by my programming thread about my 'pre-birth planning session'.

There are several "answers" I received so far. One is a dreamt up song (see "animals" thread on this), one is a dreamt 'movie' (given below) and one is also a book I am just reading now "coincidentally" (...?), which might have given me another interesting perspective to speculate on, as it is also strongly related to the dream. Other connections to previous lucdidventures or dreams can be drawn too. But later more on that. For the time being, due to lack of time and too much to write in one piece, only the dream:

The "Movie" (15 Jan 2012): Independence Day & Lightcatcher Kids

This very clear and vivid dream is almost like a mix of the movies „Independence Day" and „War Of The Worlds“. Not that I did not have UFO (invasion) dreams before, I did quite a few times. They never frighten me despite the drama unfolding. It is like a movie I always seem to entertain myself with. But now, for the first time, also since I saw a spaceship during my "Puncture vision" some weeks ago, I now start to believe there is much much more behind that "ET theme" than just movie-like self-entertainment. So here's the script, the mere "movie plot":

Earth is attacked by alien spacecraft hovering over our cities and shooting light beams. I am a boy child with longer hair (a bit in 70ies style) about 8-9 years old. At one time I am hiding in a house but one of the smaller alien crafts is following me through the room (this is indeed like a famous scene in "War Of Worlds") and then I run and it hits me shooting a light ray at me.

When I am hit I am already lying on the floor (as if to await the ray) and I take a kind of cam (or foto cell phone) device and hold it up and „shoot back“ by taking a picture while the light hits me, or maybe I just 'catch' the light beam with my cam, so I have it stored in my flash cam.

I survived it, which I knew beforehand (as said: I never feel fear in dreams, not even in dreams like this one). A same-aged girl says to me that I should better stay on the ground to 'play dead' a little longer but I do not care and get up immediately. There's a marine in the house and I show him the caught light in the cam. He belongs to the military combat groups fighting back against the spaceships from the ground. We are then outside and when looking at my cam the troop seems to assume that it's indeed a kind of a secret weapon - or information to build or obtain one (again, another typical element of these films). He then says sth similar to this:

„Look at this. A kid who saves the world! Finally, it's our own kids that help us.“

Later, I am with a resistance combat group (also comprised of marines, but I am still the little kid) who are walking through the war-torn landscape. One marine (don't know if it's still the same) then spots a hill and says that it's the one. It has a sign on it and it looks a bit like a crop circle. He says that "it is our sign". Which means that another resistance fighter group that was here before us put this sign there as a mark for us to find. The sign, iirc, is composed of very basic forms: two vertical parallel lines, there is also a triangle and a circle involved somehow. Unfortunately, I do not remember it exactly, hence no drawing provided. It is conveyed to me (not said, just my own intuitive and sudden understanding in the dream) that this was put up by the first resistance fighter group 8 days ago, which is also given to me as 2 cycles (so it's 1 cycle = 4 days) ago. So we altogether are 2 cycles later to arrive there as the second group.

In the final scene, which again is very reminiscent of the Independence Day movie, we are on an airfield with loosely stationed fighter planes and helicopters, which is then also under attack from alien ships as they approach.
    First, I am in a house or kind of shelter again and there is an opening at the roof and I try to photograph the arriving spaceships again, just taking pictures in fascination as if I was a tourist who wants to keep memories on file of a kind of sightseeing attraction. The spaceships, of course, then attack the stationed fighter planes on the ground. However, they seem to miss them and only one is hit before the fighter pilots all enter the vessels and start to lift off to fight the UFOs. I join them. Then we lift off for the counter-attack (very self-assured and optimistic that we're winning soon) as I also get as a kid a seat in one of the helicopters.

End of dream (as remembered).

So far so good: Before I add my interpretation (plus the third basis: the book) I'd be interested beforehand if anyone of you would have an interesting idea or interpretation regarding the alien invasion 'movie' dream and its' connection to the 'eternal question' put (programmed) before. Then I'll see how it compares to my way of interpreting it. I'm grateful for any comments.
    This collector of useless clutter.

Blog Entries

Re: Programming Experiment 9: Why Am I Here?

I think the alien archetype is a symbol in our belief in duality- if we're spirit taking human form, the 'alien' descending would be archetypal of spirit taking form, and the battle would be our apparently eternal battle with our selves, our 'animal' selves.
    Since our experience (conscious experience, that is) seems to be centered on the physical, then the point of view would be of a terrestrial being 'being invaded', even though way deep down we know better.
    Or so it seems to me.
    Sorry to be general, that's what I got.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

IA56 Guest

Hi Volgerle.
    I felt spontaniously that there is not balance between your female and male energies, you seam not to take your female energies seriously.

Love
    ia

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post
    I think the alien archetype is a symbol in our belief in duality- if we're spirit taking human form, the 'alien' descending would be archetypal of spirit taking form, and the battle would be our apparently eternal battle with our selves, our 'animal' selves. Since our experience (conscious experience, that is) seems to be centered on the physical, then the point of view would be of a terrestrial being 'being invaded', even though way deep down we know better.
    Or so it seems to me. Sorry to be general, that's what I got.
    Yes, that is surely one aspect of it. It is the same take that Korpo made me aware of during my "Puncture" vision - which is actually similar to this dream in some way or at least can be interpreted so. While this is certainly a right way of interpreting it, I still think now that there is "more" behind it. Moreover since there are other hints, such as e.g. the "grumpy philosopher"'s short speech in the Puncture vision, that show me there could be "more" behind it. Of course, I might be wrong, just speculating, as always.

Quote Originally Posted by IA56 View Post
    Hi Volgerle. I felt spontaniously that there is not balance between your female and male energies, you seam not to take your female energies seriously.Love ia
    Hi ia56, thanks, very interesting aspect and it's surely possible. But could you give details as to which part / aspect of the dream made you come to this conclusion exactly? Could be helpful for me. Thanks.

IA56 Guest

Hi Volgerle.

A same-aged girl says to me that I should better stay on the ground to 'play dead' a little longer but I do not care and get up immediately.

Love
    ia

The UFO theme continued recently, here copied from the excel file (too lazy to write it all a 2nd time) with a few edits to facilitate understanding and some deletions or anonymisations of private details:

Sat, 11-Feb-2012: I am (with my Dad) outside in the street of our home. In the sky, I see clouds with some red bottoms on them, they form different shapes, but the red is always at the bottom. First there is a kind of pillar or beam, then it gets more disk (UFO) like, still a cloud with a red bottom. From our viewpoint, it was all more to be seen above „the fields“ (which, btw. is the same area that was given to me as significant in my projections (see there)).
    Then it happens: a kind of wormhole (like in the best sci-fi movies' special effects) opens directly above our street - a bit to the left from our house when you stand before it.
    A UFO flies out and lands directly next to me (before our house), Dad seems to be a bit more afraid but not too shocked either. I look at it like naturally, it is not huge, disk shaped, a kind of „one-man“ flying saucer. It has lots of holes or notches, and some letters and inscriptions on it, most likely all are in German as I remember to read „Feld“ on it. This is "field" in English. I do not remember any of the other signs or words.

Tomorrow I have some time in the afternoon, so I will finally take a walk to "the fields", not far away from our house.

Remember the litte boy child from above ... I will take my digicam with me ... You never know.

Quote Originally Posted by Volgerle View Post
    Tomorrow I have some time in the afternoon, so I will finally take a walk to "the fields", not far away from our house. Remember the litte boy child from above ... I will take my digicam with me ... You never know.
    Well, ok, so far didn't film anything, just one dark round object that hovered in the air and only floated very slowly, it was too far away to identify it (my cam zoom not good enough). However, as it did not move in any strange way, just floating off the cloud away from me slowly, I assume it to have been a common weather balloon.
    I have a better cam now (16-times zoom!). So still I am hopeful I will be able to achieve this feat one day. I already opened a channel for this on YT. I am crazy, I know. But it's LoA-wise thinking, you know. I am also a bit inspired by the Urzi case, (amazing story, watch it). If he can do it, why not me?. Should I ever 'catch the light' of an UFO, I will keep you posted here, preferably in the Ufology section, of course.

And there's more to the UFO thing ...

Today, I had a longer talk with my sister who is also into spiritual matters, even more than me as it seems, she also goes to a channelling medium a lot, and does a lot of other practice, e.g. Reiki healing, living in the now, manifestation, etc - but nothing in the direction of OBE/AP.

Now she also told me she had memories of 'dreams or experiences' with ET/UFOs and she told me about it. One is that she has been on a starship 5 times. Each time the same starship.

She does not remember exactly what took place, she says from her memory (as I asked about them) they were like humanoids. She even now calls it her galactic family. I didn't know all of this before. She also sees UFOs in the nightsky a lot from her home or when walking, so she told me, but she did not film it (so far). I don't have any reason to disbelieve her.

Also, she told me that as a child she sometimes used to stand petrified and look up into the sky waiting for s.o. or sth to arrive. My mother then told her (joking) 'one day, they will come and take you with them if you keep staring this way'. (I think it might have rather been the other way round: she was brought here? ).

There's much more if I connect the dots (also with regard to some of my dreams + projections, especially with the "Puncture" vision), putting the puzzle together, but I don't have the time to write it all down, at least not now, but the picture gets clearer for me.

I think I might be 'starseed', together with my sister (who is almost exactly to the day 3 years older than me, so we are both of the same zodiac). And I believe it's not solely metaphorical. I really start to believe that I am an ET incarnated here. (And I do not claim exclusivity, especially not in a forum like this! Just look at Neal's many UFO dreams or CFT's starship memories, just to name two here).

We're alien (?), hooray! *mind-boggled in awe*

Blog Entries

Monroe would say that at least most of us have had our origins as nonhumans (rememember AA and BB?) and/or some stints as nonhumans in some other part of the physical universe.
    I don't claim to know this, but the idea doesn't seem unreasonable to me.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post
    Monroe would say that at least most of us have had our origins as nonhumans (rememember AA and BB?) and/or some stints as nonhumans in some other part of the physical universe. I don't claim to know this, but the idea doesn't seem unreasonable to me.
    Yes, I 've read about AA/BB in his second book, although I found the plot, including the final punchline, a bit too Hollywood-movie-like, if you ask me. I also remember reading these many trance regression memories of past "ET" lives reported. Actually we're all 'alien' to the materal plane when we consider our origin as 'spirit'. However, some might have had more lives on other worlds/dimensions and are more 'new' to this material plane or Earth in particular, some might even be first-timers, while (I assume that) the majority of others might be here for ages now and are thus more caught in the 'karmic cycle' created by their many Earth lives and karmic implications - what Monroe called load baggage, iirc. They also might have been somewhere else - if they didn't come directly 'from Source' - but are much more distanced from it than people (like us?) who become more easily aware of it.

Blog Entries

I take everything from Monroe's second book with a grain of salt, especially when he comes to conclusions how things work. All his observations must be carefully weighed against the development of his inner senses at the time. This goes for the Loosh story just as much as for how he got to incarnate here.