Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Programming Experiment 9: Why Am I Here?

Re: Programming Experiment 9: Why Am I Here?

Actually, I'd find a lot more hints, still unmentioned here, to my likely ET origin (or any 'alien themes') if I combed through my dream journal of the past months/years. Below is another strong candidate from tonight.

But first, let me mention only shortly a few more dream aspects where I was told to 'align with the stars' somehow. First, my recent little encounter with Mr Lon Milo DeQuette could be re-interpreted in this regard, too. Instead of contacting angels to help me with spiritual development (and AP in particular), which I had done that night, I was told to 'focus' on 'the stars' instead, quote:

"So as he was holding my hand, he told me to look up into the dark starry sky (or outer space) and to search for a point there to vibrate/resonate with and the vibrations would start / be induced. I looked into the dark night sky with lots of stars and told myself to get vibrations. This, indeed then worked and I felt the vibrations,..."

And there were other recent dreams that told me exactly the same thing: It's better for me to rely on galactic / extraterrestial sources instead. E.g., every time when I was calling for a higher/arch-Angel to help me I was given in dreams the message that it is not the right thing to do or at least not necessary. I spare the contents of the dreams now (though as interesting they are), but I am pretty sure I interpreted it correctly.

So who is doing this kind of 'answering' and is it a benign and trustworthy source at all? Maybe I'm being duped? Yes, I cannot know for sure, but I still like to believe by intuition it is my HS or my 'family' telling me this.

Tonight, I wore for the first time a Moldavite around my neck (= on heart chakra) again because I had a dream about Moldavites recently: Then a woman, which might have been part of my HS because I'd seen her before, came to me and asked me which crystals I do have and I immediately answered I have moldavites, so I took this as a recommendation. Maybe I was right because tonight I also had a short projection into my usual 'portal'. Anyway, here is the ET dream:

17 May 2012 - "ET Phoning Home"

I experience this as observer from the outside but in both cases I intuitively know that everything I witness here is (about) me!

First I see E.T. (the one from the Spielberg movie) standing in a kitchen and operating a telefone attached to the wall. ET tries dialling a number to 'phone home' (as we all know the cultural meme goes) but it does not work. Then there is another wall-mounted telephone nearby, about a metre off the first one. It is ringing. I walk towards it to answer the call but suddenly I have turned into ALF. So this time s.o. has called me (from home?). A funny scene follows as ALF seems to operate this second phone somehow incorrectly. He puts two yellow cables with the 'naked wire' (insulation stripped off at the ends) into his big nose - each one into one nostril, and then puts a third cable into his mouth. This way he tries to communicate.

Then there is a scene change and I am still ALF but he is moving on rail tracks through some tunnels, maybe in a train but sometimes it looks like a boat or any kind of vessel on tracks. When a tunnel ends he reaches a lake each time (so the boat vessel also makes sense). Every time it is a lake that gets more and more familiar. One is even named for me and the lake bears the name of a nearby city. So it seems I was 'going' home' this way.

Some thoughts and daring speculations:

Depending on how I interpret the rising familiarity and the directions, either 'going home' means 1. the way I came here from my spiritual or "ET" home to Earth or 2. vice versa as the familiar city is meant in a metaphorical manner.

Are the tracks and tunnels an intergalactic / interdimensional system of wormholes or stargates? Are the lakes maybe dimensions, universes or galaxies?

I wonder if the recommended Moldavite can serve as a two-way communication device / enhancer for me because in the telephone scene I was being called, too, instead of only making a call. Moreover, as we all know: Moldavite is the very "ET stone" among all gemstones and crystals.

I've checked google pictures and there are some pics with Alf and a telephone, but he seems to use it correctly there, so I could not have picked up this strange 'modus operandi' from the screen. (After all, Alf is a comedy show and I'd expect something funny to happen. I remember though Alf willing to 'misuse' cats for his appetite, but not phones).

Last not least, now I need to seriously wonder... Did I once look like a hybrid of these two?

This collector of useless clutter.

Blog Entries

Last not least, now I need to seriously wonder... Did I once look like a hybrid of these two?
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post
    Today I saw a cat strolling through in our garden. As I watched it a thought popped into my mind telling me that it looked somehow 'tasty'. Now I am slowly getting scared of myself ...

... yummy! ....

The Alien theme continues in my dreams: First, tonight, I had another tooth extraction. I reckon this has been my 3.-4. (or 4.-5.) blonde lady dentist appointment in a few weeks. She extracted a molar tooth from my lower left jar. It went fast, I even wondered that it only took a few seconds and she told me I can leave again.

If I consider 'alien implants' (as blockages) being removed as a viable hypothesis, it explains a following dream scene where I was experiencing myself visiting another planet for the first time:

And (no don't laugh, it really was this way) I somehow did not see but experience my"self" as Captain Kirk from the Enterprise for a short moment. I was in a kind of store house with some machinery, there were humanoids working and they somehow almost revered me when they discovered me, as if I was a 'higher being'. I do not remember more, just that it was also night time outside and they had a strange and big moon.

Of course, since it was a dream, it is not sure that it was really another planet, maybe it was an astral realm, or (also) a symbol for my increased mobility. Maybe that's what Alf, ET and Kirk imply symbolically: increased range of activity (universal, cross-dimensional, inter-plane movement?) in my energy body(bodies)? It doesn't take away sth from my general ET interpretation though, at least not for me.

Blog Entries

I tend to take tales of ET origin as symbolism for the nonphysical higher planes in general. People that have a link to their memories from in between lives tend to feel out of place in the physical. This is because their inner memories suggest that things are supposed to work differently than they apparently do here. They feel cut off from this different organisation of consciousness.

Both ET and Alf are symbols for having a feeling of displacement, wanting to return home. Alf's planet blew up, and ET was forgotten on an excursion to planet Earth. Both represent the fact that one does indeed feel alien and different here. They also both signify the importance of making friends - both find a support group in a suburban family who do their utmost to help them out.

Both characters also "phone home." There's an Alf episode where he tries to reconnect with others through the use of the Tanner's radio. Reestablishing contact to the other side is in my opinion an important task for those feeling out of place. This establishes two different aspects of existence to reconcile - the need to make a home here and the need to reestablish connection with the "home there." Monroe even symbolised this as having two selves - "I" and "I/There".

Quote Originally Posted by Korpo View Post
    People that have a link to their memories from in between lives tend to feel out of place in the physical. This is because their inner memories suggest that things are supposed to work differently than they apparently do here. They feel cut off from this different organisation of consciousness. (...) This establishes two different aspects of existence to reconcile - the need to make a home here and the need to reestablish connection with the "home there."
    All you write is true and I can agree. Still, I can reconcile both concepts. Our spiritual home memory might be a reason, but does it answer why are some people more inclined to subconciously remember a 'lighter' and non-physical existence than others (or most)? We can assume that an "old" soul with lots of lessons learnt might remember better and lead a more 'spiritual life' here. However, it might also feel better here, as it is used to coming to this place over and over again. Moreover, the person might even know their mission to awaken, help or even 'enlighten' people here and do so with joy, and not have that much adaptability problems as I apparently do have (and did all of my life actually). I've now read about many 'starseeds' who have these problems, too. It's not always easy for them, at least not for all of them.

Hence, couldn't one reason for home memory and adjustment problems be that before coming here you were 'in"carn"ating (actually, wrong word here as carne = flesh) into higher forms of being - closer to Source! - too? We should not forget that ET worlds needn't be physical existences like ours necessarily (although common sciene-fiction movies rely on this stereotype over and over again)- not at all. Most seem multi-/higher-dimensional, not pertaining (solely) to a physical plane such as this one, this includes most UFOs that come here.

I've read reports about hypnotic regressions with memories of in"carn"ations as higher-dimensional light beings in existences closer or even very close to Source, but also still not really 'home' in the spiritual, since they are indeed worlds or realities into which you enter by assuming a vessel (body). You can even 'die' there, or at least leave again at will when all necessary lessons have been learnt. Therefore I think it's a continuum. Some regressed people also report on planets in this universe that are higher in frequency, but it all needn't take place in a physical dimension/universe at all.

Therefore, for me it can be both combined: A general heart-felt yearning for the real "eternal home" (Source, God, All That Is, The Big Computer, The Holographic Projector, etc...) as well as the (fond?) memories of having attended another school (or several) with 'lighter' existence and lessons, before we came here to start a karmic cycle / take up class in this very difficult and 'heavy' school called Earth life.
    Last edited by Sinera; 21st May 2012 at 06:55 PM.

Blog Entries

While I certainly think it is possible that there are Emissaries from other reality systems incarnating here, I tend to think this is much less common than the new age people tend to think. I see the human traits of romanticism and fabulation at work there very often. Other reality systems might involve very different organisations of consciousness, and adaptability problems might even be much higher for Emissaries than you would think.

Older souls might actually have more problems to adapt to the planet as the souls of the middle age range (termed "young souls" by Michael). The latter represent the majority on the planet, tend to make the rules and represent the environment to adapt to here. There's plenty of friction between the value systems of young souls (competition-oriented) and old souls (cooperation-oriented) to make the old souls feel out of place, even though they make their influence felt at times.

Furthermore, I mentioned memories from in-between lives. Older souls tend to have stronger connections to these and feel more "off" and "out of place" than young souls do. They also might spend more time discarnate and select their incarnations more carefully, a choice the younger souls don't have due to the karmic burden they usually carry. Older souls then spend more time in nonphysical reality, more used to circumstances like telepathic contact, mind merges, manipulation of energy and so on. Sci-fi dreams can come as next-best thing to translate these experiences on the higher planes.

Tonight I asked my HS to give me in dreams (no AP planned) some advice on how to achieve lucid exits for every night. Alternatively I asked (again) to give me also further adjustment needed for this. The resulting dream(s) are such that I can put them here again. Also, two dreams were interrelated in a remarkable and funny way. And yes, I had yet another surgery...

First dream:

I talk to a woman and she tells me to (literally) "get employed as a gardener again". Then I walk outside and I notice that my left cheek hurts and gets swollen. I really feel it 'physically'. Then my timer alarm goes off and so I am awake.

Awake, I get up and I feel sth cold around my left lower jaw but nothing is swollen.I should say that I have generally jaw hurt problems, occasionally I wear a teeth bruxism guard. I also had a tooth problem there up to a year ago or so with a nerve pain going deep on touch or cold fluids. But it all got away after treatment then. I went back to sleep, still with the set affirmations.

Second dream:
    I meet my old school buddy (let's call him) Andy somewhere outside. In physical life, he is a doctor. (He comes up in my dreams more often now. Seems I also asked for it as I am myself on my difficult long-winded way to become a healer. Maybe he's a teacher for this instead?). We talk and I tell him that I 'just dreamt' (!) that I had a swollen cheek. Knowing that he is a doctor I ask him to take a look at it. He takes a dental plier and also a kind of lamp and examines my mouth. Then takes the dental plier to remove a piece of tooth or dental root, not a complete one, which was (as it seems) 'loose' anyway. It's about 1 ccm in size, a clump of white and red stuff. I also feel then blood in my mouth. He then tells me to come with him to a first aid station (or a 'real' dentist) for further / after-treatment. I grab my things (water bottles mostly) to follow him then. Dream ends.

Isn't this funny? Telling people of a recent dream in another dream itself. So much for lucidity.

Another dental surgery, this time a friend (teacher?) of mine. There's some trust involved in this as it seems. Was this the next 'adjustment' asked for? Or is it more simple and it really relates to my physical problems in this area? Maybe both? My daily jaw/tooth/throat problems prevent me from good meditation, so this is all connected.

How about the gardener? She told me that I was a gardener before and should work as one (become employed!) again. Metaphorically, a gardener seems a good thing to me. It's about nature. Also, a gardener grows and fosters plants, weeds out the bad stuff, etc. It's creation.

Considering the 'alien theme' again, then the 2nd dream could have been another implant removal and the first could have to do with "gardening on Earth"? DNA cultivation-evolution maybe? I had another dream where I was told to be 'devoted to DNA' recently. Quote from there:

(...)I am not a RHCP fan and I did some research on it. It is the song "Tell me baby". Of course, as my HS communicates with me over music a lot, I checked on the lyrics again. Here is one line out of it: "Devoted to the chromosome. The day that you left home." In a newly done section (not in the original song!) they had built in a slow part and the question there was: "Who are you?" repeated all over again.
    Or does it directly refer to my question for the night even more directly? The supplement Galantamine is extracted from a plant (spider lily) after all. So I was told to take it more often? But which "employment", which job was actually referred to then?

Blog Entries

1st dream: "get employed as a gardener again" - "make your growth your work" (as you remarked, gardeners grow things). This is probably not about job, but about relating to your tasks. I'd guess you would have more growth-oriented adventures in consciousness if you made working on your spiritual growth your main task.

While sometimes people do think they are very focussed on their spiritual growth, distractions might creep in. There's a difference between focussing on your spiritual growth (which is generic and leaves room for your HS to fill details in) or focussing on practice XYZ and goal ABC because one thinks they constitute spiritual growth, which they may or may not. So, it's always good to signal the general willingness to experience whatever is necessary and see it as the task at hand.

A gardener works with what is in front of him. He also trims everything that is not conducive to achieving good growth and does his work, while patiently waiting for nature, and thus the Universe, to do its part. The gardener then symbolizes both effort and patience in balance. Do what you can do, and leave the rest to the powers that be.

2nd dream: Probably a regular (assisted) healing dream, addressing a particular issue.

Regarding your reference to the RHCP song: "Who are you?" / "Who/What am I?" is probably the most important question in spiritual self-inquiry.

I had a similar moment today as one thought question in my mind was answered by the music playing on my shuffle:

This is how you remind me / Of what I really am
    This is how you remind me / Of what I really am
    (Nickelback, "How you remind me")

Even twice for emphasis!

On a side note: I love the humour that is sometimes displayed by the larger consciousness system or my higher self or who/whatever 'teaches' us. This is now not intended to be a running joke (at least not from "me"), this really happened a little while (2-3 days maybe) after my jokes about ALF and cats, I just remembered it now in the context of this thread again.

I remember me and Korpo in another thread here talking about so-called background downloads. This is when you are in dream or hypnagogic / hypnopomp state and get some info downloaded, but not consciously 'reading' it, it's also like a "zip-file", or maybe you can take a short look at parts of it, or the contents / an index to show what it is about.

It is somehow a mixture of written data, pics or videos, a live commentary even ('lecture'). Normally one remembers hardly anything of it or only some core impressions, sometimes nothing at all, just the impression of having 'been lectured' about sth.

Now, this is what happened, and it really got me cracking up when I realised it later: I received a 'download' about ... CATS. What they are, also spiritually, how they came (or evolved, or both) here etc. I don't remember any details, just getting an (akashic?) download on cats.

Life can be funny. Life in larger reality probably even funnier.