Thread: Angelic Holiday

Angelic Holiday

I set an intention upon going to bed, to spend some time with the Angels. None in particular, i don't have much knowledge of Angels, i just remembered a few experiences of flying with Angels, and felt like i'd like to spend some more time with some.

I found myself in a far away land. It was sunny, warm, by the coast. It felt like California (i've never been there).
    I meet a group of young people on the beach, about my age. 10 or 12, guys and girls, just hanging out, having fun.
    They invite me to hang out with them. They are so happy, so full of joy. Each one is very individual, their characters shine from them, like i can read every aspect of their being, just by looking at them. They are all so different to one another, and yet at the same time, so together.
    We sit around talking. I am observing them interacting with each other. They are obviously very close friends, but it doesn't seem like any of them are in an intimate relationship together. I find this strange, for such a large group of friends, to be so close, but not in that way. Then i realise, they are more like family, than friends.
    The most unusual thing i notice tho, is the utter joy they get, simply from being in each other's presence.
    It's like each time they communicate with each other, is a reason for celebration of their love for one another. It is overwhelming, the level of complete joy and love these beings express in every moment they spend together.

One of the guys takes me for a short walk, away from the group. I can't remember what it was he wanted to tell, me, but i know he was giving me advice about something.
    I am looking at him, thinking, "i like you, you're pretty cool."
    Then i begin to notice some similarities, between myself and him. Same hair, same build, same height, it's like looking in a mirror except he's just way cooler than i am.
    Just as i'm thinking to myself, "he's just like me", he winks at me, with a grin, and we walk back to the group.

The light is beginning to fade, and there's a fire burning on the beach. We sit around it, just enjoying each other's existence. Then a feeling starts to come over me. I feel like i'm beginning to fade. I know it's almost time for me to leave these beings and come "home"...
    Immense sadness overwhelms me for a moment, yet it's mingled with such sweet joy at having been here with them, that it doesn't completely engulf me.
    I feel tears in my eyes, as we smile at each other, and the experience literally wavers and fades into blackness, and i wake up with a tear rolling down my cheek.

I am truly grateful for this lesson in appreciation of those around us, Brothers and Sisters, all.
    "We are spirits in the material world" Sting. The Police.

Blog Entries

Re: Angelic Holiday

Sounds like an Oversoul experience, if you ask me.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Whatever it was, was wonderful.

Blog Entries

Very nice, indeed.
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post
    Sounds like an Oversoul experience, if you ask me.
    Hey CF, what makes you say that?