Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Sex relation to energy

interesting, i will definitely work on it

still, the sperm itself has many important nutritients, but this can be fixed by proper diet

since the sexual energy must go somewhere, i managed to retrieve it after loss, made a cocoon of my aura to not to let it dissipate with good results
    when combined with gathering outside energy, hmmm

Psi Guest
    I will act as a test subject for this one. Just as me to do something and I'll do my best to go have sex wherever possible I seriously wonder why nobody has volunteered this yet...because as sarcastic as I sound...I'm deadly serious...

try masturbation first

Psi Guest
    Damn...and here I was hoping for a "fun" experiment. All safety precautions founded beforehand...but still fun

Anywho, send me a PM if you need a subject

Amur Guest
    It is a good way to balance the femine and masculine aspects with self-love. After all there are no genders but unity in spirit

ok, i managed to pull of what middleway was describing in my own way
    i moved the energy from testicles to huyin point (middleway between anus and testicles, kundalini also starts from there) instead of to penis, then up the spine in microcosmic orbit
    this allowed me to choose the point of orgasm and significantly lower energy loss during ejaculation (not losing erection), since i was controlling the energy flow to penis (to some extent)

also i had kundalini raising, and managed to loop some of it's energy into microcosmic orbit, but need definitely a lot more work on this one, got pretty interesting experience afterwards

external energy raising is good suplement to this indeed, thx middleway

i have 3 related books in pdf now, can send them to interested through pm

Middleway Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by dae
    ok, i managed to pull of what middleway was describing in my own way
    i moved the energy from testicles to huyin point (middleway between anus and testicles, kundalini also starts from there) instead of to penis, then up the spine in microcosmic orbit
    this allowed me to choose the point of orgasm and significantly lower energy loss during ejaculation (not losing erection), since i was controlling the energy flow to penis (to some extent)

also i had kundalini raising, and managed to loop some of it's energy into microcosmic orbit, but need definitely a lot more work on this one, got pretty interesting experience afterwards

external energy raising is good suplement to this indeed, thx middleway

i have 3 related books in pdf now, can send them to interested through pm
    Good to hear you found it helpful.

I don't know the context in which you did that exercise, but if you do it without the intent to orgasm; without the pleasure being the focues, but instead the enrgy work itself, you will have even better results.

with my girlfriend, interestingly enough she also had kundalini raising few hours later
    the thing with concentrating on energy work is that your partner will definitely feel it, diverting attention hurts feelings ...
    edit: when unexplained

Middleway Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by dae
    with my girlfriend, interestingly enough she also had kundalini raising few hours later
    the thing with concentrating on energy work is that your partner will definitely feel it, diverting attention hurts feelings ...
    In the instances where it is purely energy work I am referring to non-sexual masturbation. Women typically require intimacy and I wouldn't suggest otherwise.

i think this is matter of understanding and cooperation, right partner is extremely important (found one )
    masturbation is an incomplete stage, doesn't produce specific energy i need and i cannot convert it in the amounts i need now

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast