Thread: Is it okay to stick with this routine?

Is it okay to stick with this routine?

Hey everyone,

I been practicing NEW on and off for a few months now, though I've taken it more seriously lately. I've been doing 30 minutes sessions everyday for the last three weeks and there's just something I've been wondering. Is it okay for me to stick with my simple routine?

My routine is:

Feet, legs
    Hands, arms

Basically, it's one of the beginning routines of NEW. I'm not sure if I would be making constant progress by simply using this or if I should do the other lessons as well? (Full body circuits and all that). I'm comfortable with this routine because I find it to be the less confusing and complicated of all. Will I really benefit that much more from the others?

Also, when do you think it'd be good to start working on the majors? I've been told (on another forum) that it may not even be necessary to directly work on them and that by simply working on the minors, they would progress as well. What do you guys think?

Thanks for reading.

Blog Entries

Re: Is it okay to stick with this routine?

Personally I think that the effect of energy work can be felt faster on feet, legs, hands and arms. But in general I get a more static, electrical feeling when also doing the spinde and full body circuit after that. My proceedure is legs, arms, spine and full body circuit now (week 3). Btw. this is the second time I begin MAP so its more easy now with energy work. Anyway, this is what I feel is the best for me. Also when doing energy raising after this routine of energy work, i tend to feel the energy moving alot better up my back.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Genesis View Post
    Hey everyone,

I been practicing NEW on and off for a few months now, though I've taken it more seriously lately. I've been doing 30 minutes sessions everyday for the last three weeks and there's just something I've been wondering. Is it okay for me to stick with my simple routine?
    As opposed to adding other things, you mean?
    If it's working for you then stick with it- when you get bored and feel you need more, then add more specific work in order, unless you're doing MAP, which gives specific times to do things.

Basically, it's one of the beginning routines of NEW. I'm not sure if I would be making constant progress by simply using this or if I should do the other lessons as well?
    Do what feel right for you- if staying with tertiaries and secondaries is easy and clear, do them until you feel like you're ready for the next thing- then go ahead and add the next thing.

All the routines will add to your benefits, and eventually you will feel you need the next thing, so don't worry about 'doing it wrong', just go with what works for you.

Also, when do you think it'd be good to start working on the majors? I've been told (on another forum) that it may not even be necessary to directly work on them and that by simply working on the minors, they would progress as well. What do you guys think?
    I agree with this, but the full body circuit and full body bounce do work your majors, so eventually you want to at least do those, when you feel ready to.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

In a dream, somewhere finding my way home

What I enjoy most is doing energy work for a week and sensing zero.

And then a few night's later, I'll steep myself in Vipassana for an hour or so, totally unconcerned about energy work or levels, and I'll go to bed feeling like I just got hit by the sweetest lightening imaginable, every cell in motion with the unseen Source.

Related phenomena? I don't know. I don't even care.

Soul,
    Know Thyself