Thread: 5th AP/OBE maybe?

5th AP/OBE maybe?

i'm trying to figure this out. ok so i decided to go up stairs and meditate this morning. I was focusing on my breathing and i felt the familer AP take off effect. like my body rocking intensly forward and back as if I was about to AP. I was fully concious about everything going on, I hear my dad watching tv in the other room. the take off seemed abit long winded.

I could tell I was in a altered state, very deep state. I tried rocking myself out abit then later worked on the rope exit technique. it was strange, the rope broke and I fell a bit but I grabed it again and started climbing once more.

i don't remember how I got out, but I think I did. I could still hear everything going on in the 'real world'

I remember being blind for a moment then i started to see myself standing in the room, I turned around and looked at the chair I was in, I thought my laptop was on my lap but I realize it wasn't, and I even saw it as I was looking at the chair with allegidly aping. not sure why I saw it where it wasn't.

it's strange, i'm not 100% if it was a AP or a Lucid dream. it seemed like it could have had aspects of both.

anyway, I fell threw the floor into the living room, went into the kitchen and fell threw the kitchen window. it was deffinetly NOT the time of day it was in the real world or real time zone? what I mean is, the material plane is around 9 or 10 am, but when I AP or LD or w/e it was around dusk, or so it looked. like the sun was going down, yet do remember while aping inside the house it did look like late morning, around 9 or 10, yet once i went outside in the ap it looked dusk or started to turn dusk very quickly.

I -think- I came across my first Astral wildlife critter. once I got outside I started making attempts to fly, I've floun before no problem, but this time I had a bit of a issue with it, I was basically jumping really high. thats when I saw this critter, it looked like a cloud at first but it had a swiming motion like a jelly fish. I looked at it for a bit then left it alone.

heres where I start to wonder if I acually was Aping or just LDing. as soon as the dusk came, I was I think in africa in a location where they we digging for oil or something, it was some kind of facility like that and I saw 3 workers and a foreman, the foreman and I got into a bit of a arguement about digging for oil, not sure how se e saw or heared me. then I flew away and tried to conntact nicola tesla and ask about his electrieal inventions so I could make my own with his help. some how he gave me scraps of printed paper with his blue prints on it but they were cut out. then I started to return to waking.

so im not 100% on if it was ap or ld. I was very aware of it, yet I didn't try to control it

Blog Entries

Re: 5th AP/OBE maybe?

it's strange, i'm not 100% if it was a AP or a Lucid dream. it seemed like it could have had aspects of both.
    A lucid dream is an astral projection- we differentiate by the exit and process- in a lucid dream you start out in a private place in the astral, and by your lucidity you can then move into the collective areas, while in an Astral Projection you exit into the collective, although the information may be private and personal.
    I was I think in africa in a location where they we digging for oil or something, it was some kind of facility like that and I saw 3 workers and a foreman, the foreman and I got into a bit of a arguement about digging for oil, not sure how se e saw or heared me. then I flew away and tried to conntact nicola tesla and ask about his electrieal inventions so I could make my own with his help. some how he gave me scraps of printed paper with his blue prints on it but they were cut out. then I started to return to waking.
    In this instance discovering the meaning of the workers, oil (how do you feel about fossil fuels, for example, and their significance?)
    Also, the reasons for your looking for Tesla and the color of the paper, and the fact that the info was cut out has a lot of symbolic meaning, some of it universal, some personal.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

heh heh

the personal meaning to me is that oil and gas are sufficating us. and Telsa created a device that could gather energy out of the ion sphere and could power anything, cars, boats planes. total free energy that is very powerful

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nikola_Tesla.

I also wanted to connect with my higher self too, heh

Halo IronGega
    You are unsure if that was an OBE or LD. From the description that you posted it certainly appears that it Was an OBE. This is especially true if you Wanted the experience to be an OBE. You see, Many times a person's intention or desire is most important. So if you were fully conscious during the experience, and apparently you Were, and you wanted to go out of body (OBE) then you most probably DID go out of body into an OBE.

Regards
    Grey

i can't wait to visit the elemental realms, wonder if I can learn some energy work tricks from the being living there