Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: An EXTREMELY Scary Experiment With Mental Projection

LoneCrow Guest
    We just saw the orangish red lights darting around brightly in a town where viewing the stars is difficult because of all the light pollution from a nearby city.

The thing that backed is up, is that the place we reported the UFO's to, we checked other reports and there were people reporting similar lights all the way out in western canada too. The same red lights shooting around and turning on a dime.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/156171 ... oding=UTF8

Clifford Stone gives you alot of stuff the gov has been covering up. FOIA documents about UFO's in his book. Off the top of my head, theres so many books I've read over the years from John Mack, to Jim Marrs, Bud Hopkins are some classic authors. I don't take Whitley Strieber too seriously, but he knows whats going on too.

The Disclosure Project is also very important. over 200 eyewitnesses and government employees that are willing to testify in front of congress...

Matt Guest
    Thanks for the book link, I'll check it out

Blog Entries
    I don't take Whitley Strieber too seriously, but he knows whats going on too.
    Why?
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Dsmoke Guest
    That's really cool! We do this, too. We're seldom as accurate as you guys are, though. I think the most accurate we get are things like, "I saw myself falling into a lake" and "And then I watched someone falling through water," etc.

I have also experimented with sending images of sexual arousal while he's sleeping and have had some success, though it wasn't easy. This is a pretty handy technique to use on a sleeping man because ... well, to put it politely, guys have a way of physically showing whether or not they are picking up on that particular thought!

LoneCrow Guest
    Don't get me wrong I think he's a great guy etc. He's expanded the awareness of people in the world. But for what purpose I don't know.

After reading the Key, and other books which were totally great reads, I am still suspect as to the entities that are behind him, and whether or not they are "good" or evil yet. I've always got the impression of a dark cloud around everything he does.

I know he tries to make sense of it too, but the answers provided to him seem like they are coming from a dark place.

Thats a whole other discussion though.

LoneCrow Guest
    hehehe..

Yeah. Well as a guy, night time and morning are easy times to try and arouse a man.. for some reason..

stargazer Guest
    That's fun stuff, LoneCrow! Sounds like you've had some interesting experiences; I hope you'll post more about 'em.

Lately I've been having some funny Babelfish kind of moments... I was riding in a car with relatives and they were talking away in Korean, and I perked up and asked "Hey, are we going to get to see Biwan?" Unbeknownst to me (and my Korean is VERY shoddy), they had just been discussing palaces for the last 30 minutes and had forgotten that I didn't speak any Korean, and just thought that I was continuing the conversation.

At work yesterday, my coworker was working on a Spanish dub of a Moonlighting episode, and I watched the characters talking for a few moments and then I asked my coworker "Hey, when are they going to talk about the pequeño?" It felt like an odd thing to say, to pick a random Spanish word, but I just said it. Somehow it just struck me that with the words I was hearing, a common word that came up was pequeño. So my coworker explains to me that they're talking about Bruce Willis' wife and how she had a son by him, and it was just odd to me because I had no idea what a pequeño was, and that's what they WERE talking about... a child! (Without ya know, having said the word pequeño yet)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2