Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Extreme white light

Extreme white light

Lately I have been experimenting with what I call "extreme white light" energy, almost blindingly bright. I find it quite amazingly energising, except for the fact I get bad cramps in my feet, which can only be relieved by a "dose" of golden energy. Have also been "bathing" in an "energy-nutrient bath", with good results. I was given the idea in a dream, & told to draw the energy in & up through the bones. This makes the broken toe jiggle around on its own. . . amusing to watch!

Blog Entries

Re: Extreme white light

Nice. I've been having weirdness with purple energy, so I'll try that and see what happens.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Cool!

Hello,

So you are preforming energy rising exercises visualizing bright blinding white light. Are you storing the energy in your sub-naval storage center or just bringing it into your skeletal structures. Sounds like an interesting exercise!
    "We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience" ~Chardin~

Hi, I am not storing it, as it feels too strong to store, so I have opened a 'vortex"
    above my head, which seems to keep it flowing & circulating. And yes, I do let it rise up the "marrow" of the bones/skeletal structure, as if slowly filling a container with liquid. . .

Very cool sono2

: )
    "We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience" ~Chardin~

@sono2

So the vortex slowly pushes in the energy? How long does the entire process take?

No, the energy seems to circulate on its own, from the feet upwards & round, sort of like the middle pillar. It lasts for hours; I do it in the morning & still feel the effects as I go to sleep. And now the cramping in the feet seems to have stopped.

This is a very interesting technique. I tried a similar technique, following your initial few posts. I brought in white energy from the created vortex, into the crown chakra, and slowly filled my body with the light. Once filled, The circulation continues via the created vortex. From your last post, it would seem that the energy comes into your body via feet? And circulates on it's own, so maybe no vortex? I'm not getting the powerful feelings like you are,but I am getting some feeling????

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by sono2 View Post
    I have opened a 'vortex" above my head, which seems to keep it flowing & circulating.
    I do something like that to construct my everyday psychic shielding, except I draw the energy up from my feet, and I don't use white light (too bright for everyday use; I prefer a soft, pearly pink for shielding).
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.