Quote Originally Posted by Harry Shirton View Post
New to AstralDynamics...just going through different forums that relate to me personally, and found this one...
Since I was a teenager, I noticed I would have a thought, and immediately somebody with me would say out loud this exact same thought! At first, I thought it was either an amazing coincidence, or downright creepy...as years went by, I researched, read, listened to similar stories, and realized I am basically a Reciever. I can recognize the recieved thought...it comes as a big flash of thought...not a meandering trail of thought like when you're thinking about something, but the entire thought all at once. I seem to be able to pick up what people are mentally "shouting"...I don't hear all thoughts (that would drive me sane!), and I don't sense them from everybody...it seems to work with people I have known for a while...family friends, colleagues, and with whom I have a certain synergy with...but it has happened so often over the years that I was forced to accept at an early age that reading minds does exist despite what conventional naysayers may naysay...
Just thought I'd put this out there...
Sorry mate, I personally can't figure out if you're being serious or not, but if you are I have a bunch of questions, cause I've heard it's possible and I've always wondered some things about it.

What's the rule? Do you have to know the people? What happens if you're in a mall? Does the conversation/thought have to include you or be directed at you at all?