Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: My head is a Reciever for people's thoughts!

1. Re: My head is a Reciever for people's thoughts!

I've never for sure caught my dog's conscious thoughts, but I know him so well that maybe I have w/o being aware (mixture of feelings, rather than a distinguishable thought?)
    Nightclub...no, have never felt uncomfortable...have always been fascinated with people in general...if I p/u thoughts in crowded places, I just acknowledge it and let it go...

Talking Re: My head is a Reciever for people's thoughts!

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Shirton View Post
    I've never for sure caught my dog's conscious thoughts, but I know him so well that maybe I have w/o being aware (mixture of feelings, rather than a distinguishable thought?)
    Nightclub...no, have never felt uncomfortable...have always been fascinated with people in general...if I p/u thoughts in crowded places, I just acknowledge it and let it go...
    In recent months, I 've noticed that 2 seconds before my colleague spoke about her child, I had been thinking about her child. It happened 3 times. But the 4th time, I'd chosen to speak before she said anything, and I'd noticed she was happy to heard it. I thought it was because I'm more confident with my intuition.

When someone is angry , I feel that the atmosphere is heavier. It is like he send his thoughts around him.
    So,there is a similar process in those 2 situations.

Can we better learn to send thoughts if we raise our angry ?

3. Re: My head is a Reciever for people's thoughts!

kewl! Spunds like you definitely have the Gift of clairvoyance, specifically thought recieving/sending! And that feeling you get when there is anger? Yes, I can sense emotions (thoughts/emotions...both can be lumped as active brain activity?)
    From what I'm reading, Icarus, it sounds like you are more of a sender than reciever. I've mentioned I haven't done any serious concentrated collection of empirical data, but I have noticed a couple of things just from sheer repitition...
    When I GET thoughts, they come in all at once in a flash, in a nanosecond...then I have to run everything over in my mind to stretch the bundle until it makes more coherent sense...if I send, it was a stream of higher-energy-level conscious thought, but in a "normal" time frame...when you next notice either sending or recieving, ponder the thought "package" involved...was it a tight burst of thought (indicating a "bundle" you picked up from outside), or something you were consciously running through your own mind (ie, you were sending)...
    Harry

Re: My head is a Reciever for people's thoughts!

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Shirton View Post
    kewl! Spunds like you definitely have the Gift of clairvoyance, specifically thought recieving/sending! And that feeling you get when there is anger? Yes, I can sense emotions (thoughts/emotions...both can be lumped as active brain activity?)
    From what I'm reading, Icarus, it sounds like you are more of a sender than reciever. I've mentioned I haven't done any serious concentrated collection of empirical data, but I have noticed a couple of things just from sheer repitition...
    When I GET thoughts, they come in all at once in a flash, in a nanosecond...then I have to run everything over in my mind to stretch the bundle until it makes more coherent sense...if I send, it was a stream of higher-energy-level conscious thought, but in a "normal" time frame...when you next notice either sending or recieving, ponder the thought "package" involved...was it a tight burst of thought (indicating a "bundle" you picked up from outside), or something you were consciously running through your own mind (ie, you were sending)...
    Harry
    I'm just beginning to trust my intuition.

a few months before, I was with some colleagues and one of them made a joke, while I was thinking about a serious thing that make me nervous. I just said in my mind : fuc... And one of them said to others : "he doesn't appreciate it".

So I think she made an error of interpretation.
    If you can read it, that doesn't mean it is the truth.

Re: My head is a Reciever for people's thoughts!

I used to get loud random thoughts in the hypnogagic state as I relaxed. Random stuff, like "how much are you selling the oranges for tommorow" and "shut the barn door now". Like my head was a radio picking up the area's random activity.

Once, I saw a poster for the film Pulp Fiction, and it caused me to think about the scene where they are saying the N word loudly (i didn't like the scene, it was just stuck in my head as it shocked me). When It played in my head, an old black lady looked up shocked at me.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2