Thread: Two type of Kundalini!

Two type of Kundalini!

Hello All!
    Recently I have been reading up on kundalini and I came across a few interesting articles that warrant conversation. The first article is on the two different forms of kundalini, earth and body. I have not heard of this before so I would like some input! The second article describe how 2012 is the time of earth kundalini changing polarity. Both are interesting.....

Kundalini

There are two types of kundalini which both come from lower dimensions. These are Earth Kundalini and Body Kundalini.

Earth Kundalini

Earth Kundalini comes from the core of the earth which is actually a large iron crystal. This crystal is like an interdimensional gateway which goes into a lower dimension. This dimension contains the kundalini force which is infinite and is the ultimate nurturing force of all material creation. This force travels upwards from the iron core crystal and enters the human body at the perineum, the location of the Base Chakra. When the Base Chakra is activated and all associated issues have been cleared it becomes possible for this force to enter the body and travel straight up through the middle of the body and out the top of the head. It passes through all the chakras on its way through and fully activates them.

If the Base Chakra is blocked and not properly activated, the kundalini will not be activated at the iron core crystal and will not connect with the Base Chakra located at the perineum. The Base Chakra and the iron core crystal work together and some esoteric schools actually say that the core crystal is the true location of the base chakra. From my perspective the base chakra and the iron core crystal are distinct structures although they do operate in unison while incarnated on Earth. The Earth Kundalini remains almost entirely dormant for most humans as it is cut off from us when we are still very young. The formation of the earthly ego and personality, the many emotional blockages and sexual issues and the reactivation of past life traumas stop the flow of the kundalini at a young age.

Body Kundalini

While the Earth Kundalini travels from the middle of the earth up through the perineum and straight through the middle of the body and out the top of the head the Body Kundalini begins at the base of the spine and travels up the spine and out the top of the head. They are two distinct channels and the forces themselves are slightly different. The Body Kundalini comes from a chakra-like structure which is located at the base of the spine and which needs to be activated to create a gateway into the lower dimension from where the kundalini comes.

If either Earth or Body Kundalini is successfully activated before the energy body has been cleared and prepared the force would blast through the system finding the easiest way out. Blockages could send it in any direction which could cause serious burning out of the energy body along with the possible burning and damage to organs. Even more serious it could do damage to the physical structure including the spine and the brain. Insanity could easily take place as the force rushes into the head, which may still be full of negative beliefs and illusions. As the Third Eye is forced open the individual would suddenly be confronted by an array of perceptions that would fast become uncontrollable and they would have serious trouble closing the eye.

The above scenario has occurred numerous times to ascetics and spiritual practitioners in the past as well as spontaneously to many hospitalized psychotics and schizophrenics.

However, if the system is ready for kundalini then all the chakras would be fully activated and the crown would open for higher consciousness to descend into the body. This would be the culmination of the spiritual work of an individual and lead to a true spiritual incarnation. Many amazing powers would be awakened including powers of healing, clairvoyance, clairsentience, powers over nature, in particular over snakes, powers of creation and creativity, and many others.

Kundalini cannot be held, stored or strengthened but must be allowed to move. It is an infinite force from very low dimensions that nurtures the body, mind and spirit like nothing else. To overcome the fear of death, and therefore the ego’s most basic root, the kundalini must be awakened and without this the spirit cannot dwell within. For more information on kundalini activation please see www.multidimensionalbeing.com.

Article from http://www.alchemyrealm.com/kundalini.htm

Here is the second article which seems to be based on a book!

The following revelations presented by Drunvalo Melchizedek from his book "Serpent of Light: Beyond 2012" made me realize the blissful spiritual awakening process – the rising of Earth's Kundalini (Serpent Of Light) that happens within and through me connecting with the Unity Consciousness Grid – everytime I regularly practice breathing with postures, meditation and Qigong, especially the Maitreya (Shiva) Shen Gong with the integrated Enlightenment Qigong forms.

From what I understand from my studies on sacred geometry and merkaba with my late teacher Merkaba master Alton Kamadon, a Flower of Life student of Drunvalo Melchizedek, the earth's kundalini or serpent of light has now shifted its position on the surface of the earth in the Andes mountains in Chile and Peru. To verify this shift, I meditated etherically in that area and have felt a stronger connection with the electromagnetic field in the Andes mountains photos as a result of the rising kundalini energy there. Based on my said experience, I believe that what was told by Drunvalo Melchizedek regarding the vibrational energy shift of the serpent of light in the Andes mountains from his book "Serpent of Light: Beyond 2012" is true.

[Earth Kundalini Rising] The earth kundalini energy is called the Serpent of Light or called the Great White Snake in other Oriental traditions. Not only is the earth's kundalini energy very similar to a human being's, but also even such massive energy fields as the merkaba field of the planet and the human merkaba field (light body) are exactly the same except for proportional size. The earth's kundalini energy connected to the center of the earth behaves like a snake as it moves, similar to the way kundalini energy moves in the human body which is the secret energy, the inner Shakti, that gives rise to the kundalini awakening of spiritual seekers everywhere on earth.

Because the vast influence of the earth's kundalini energy or Serpent of Light in the sacred sites in Tibet and India inevitably affected greatly the bodies, minds and hearts of people who lived around its vicinity, it gave birth to the great souls and spiritual teachers such as Lao Tzu, the author of Tao Te Ching (The Way of the Tao), and the Buddha, the founder of Buddhism, a world religion that has a deeper understanding of the human electromagnetic energy fields and higher consciousness.

The key, I believe, based on the experience and accomplishment of the great spiritual teachers from Tibet and India who thrived from the enlightening energy of the serpent of light for spiritual transformation, is to develop our energy bubble (electromagnetic field) by practicing meditation and Qigong in the sacred sites strengthening and connecting our energy bubble with the strong electromagnetic fields of the sacred areas which are dependent on the earth's rising kundalini energy in the sacred site.

What this means also is that the end of the Mayan calendar has a positive benefit in the spiritual transformation for planet earth with its masses of people because of a stronger flow of earth's kundalini energy in the sacred sites such as the pyramids and other areas on the earth's surface that are easily accessible for power journeys to spiritual seekers.

Despite the doom and gloom scenarios depicted by unawakened persons regarding the end of Mayan calendar, I believe the opposite is true that is vitally important for our survival with the help of mother earth and her serpent of light – an important sacred event which starts the spiritual transformation of planet earth and her people at the beginning of 2013 – the end of the reign of the little self (ego mind) and the recognition of the formless being that we truly are.

Because the Truth can only be known by experience, not by beliefs or thoughts as Master Jesus said "And you will know the Truth and the Truth will set you free," and in light of what was revealed here – the kundalini energy of sacred sites is a portal to presence – the most important question is "What are you going to do to experience the Truth, now?"

"Nothing Changes Until You Get Moving towards Unconditional Love!"

By linking your heart to the source of Father God and to the heart center of Mother Earth allows you to draw the spiritual energies of God source and Earth together to manifest a high frequency unconditional love healing energy that uplifts the human body and etheric bodies into a state of receptivity for spiritual ascension, healing and rejuvenation.

According to Drunvalo, "You ask what you can do? Easy – leave your mind and your constant thoughts and return to your heart. Inside your heart is a tiny place where all knowledge and wisdom resides. Whatever you need on all levels of your existence is there for you.

And, in the human and earthly changes that we are surrounded by, and the incredible changes that are about to permeate our everyday lives, if you are living in your heart, Mother Earth will take care of you with her soft magical love, the same magical love that created this entire physical planet in the first place.

Remember who you really are, trust yourself, and open your eyes to the new beauty of a new Earth unfolding before you as we breathe. Peer past the darkness and destruction of the ending of this old male cycle. Do not look into Kali's eyes. But put your attention on the budding life and light in the center of the vortex.

Like a seed, your future is only beginning to emerge out of the darkness, but someday you will look back and realize that all the fear and distress was only a dream created from the confusion of the ending of one cycle and the beginning of another. Death and life are part of the same cycle.

Now, look into the Light and breathe deeply the joy of life. Eternal Life without suffering was yours all along. Never were you ever separated from the Source. Live your life withour fear. Live your life with open eyes and an open heart from the jewel within your heart, and you will extend yourself into the next 13,000 years here on Earth and far, far beyond."

This article is from http://www.qigongmastery.ca/serpent_of_light.html
    "We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience" ~Chardin~

Re: Two type of Kundalini!

I believe that kundalini is a reciprocal energy that enters the human energy body when triggered by a build up of opposite force much like a lightning storm calls energy up from the ground and down from the sky. I feel that as the magician raises their vibration their kundalini will also manifest in increasingly higher vibrations accordingly. Imho and ime, Kundalini has occurred as earth in primordial events,then commonally understood fire events, relatively new water events, seldom heard of air events , rare akasha events, and recently occurring lunar or moon kundalini. I suppose that solar or sun kundalini will occur next and I wonder how it will be differentiated from the well known fire kundalini.
    ~*~Love , Light & Laughter ~*~

Re: Two type of Kundalini!

This is very interesting, i will have to look into it more. Thank you for your input.
    "We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience" ~Chardin~