I've been practicing MAP on and off for possibly six months now. I've come away with many core concepts and learned how to apply them in ways that are workable and make sense to me. Some things I've skipped, they just didn't fit. I've had three projections. Only one of them was consciously induced.

Now, early on and to this day I struggle with "sensing" energy movement, especially in my upper body. It's just not there. I can locate my energy body, or bodies with my palms. But getting the tactile stuff down just wan't happening in most cases, and it still isn't save in my legs where I can usually get it going.

Here's where things get interesting. Today I went to my local vitamin store and a trained acupuncturist that specializes in meridian therapy (yes, redundant, I know) was set up giving free tests using Electro Meridian Imaging. Without having some general feel for my energy blocks, this lady could have told me anything and I wouldn't have known any better, but the images that came back on her computer showed profound blocks on the meridians running from my hands, through arms, to heart. My whole upper torso is knotted with blocks. My legs had too much flow, and of an erratic nature, which makes sense giving what I feel there.

Now I have no idea just how many of my AP efforts have been doomed to fail as a result of energy blocks I couldn't remove (or could've given more time, effort, and energy), but I'm signing up to start getting acupuncture soon since I also have various physical symptoms I've wanted to get poked at for a long time now anyway.

So if you're having persistent trouble on the energy front, it may be worth getting this sort of EMI done. It's easy and painless. Whether it helps or not is yet to be seen, but I'll post back on what I find.